I reckon we will exit the bottom 3 on Saturday 28th December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your optimism mate. Will be very tough game today as Norwich park the bus - albeit a very dodgy one if Turner is playing.
Everyone expects us to lose at Everton who are on a hell of a run and its a place of doom for us normally BUT, its the kind of game where 'daft old' Sunderland might just upset the applecart esp' if confidence is up with a win today - IF.
Cardiff are on the point of imploding, and the welsh boys should be very worried about losing Mackay who is destined to be a top manager like our own Gus.
17 points though - really ????

i just bumped it mate, wrote it a while back. i was clearly overly optimistic haha

Cardiff will be rooted to the foot of the table by this point, Palace and Fulham just ahead of them and then us, with our heads just above the line on 17 points

FACT
FICTION[DOUBLEPOST=1387614769][/DOUBLEPOST]
Before the season started I thought Hull would go down, Cardiff would stay up and Palace would have a real go but probably fail.
Now I think Cardiff will stay up, Palace will go down and Hull will very probably go down.
Cardiff are the best equipped to avoid the drop.

Just don't get this Hull thing the season is half way through and if they are well positioned, got a decent coach playing more controlled and fluent football than bruce ever had at sunlun. They are not going to be relegated.

Last edited:
FICTION[DOUBLEPOST=1387614769][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just don't get this Hull thing the season is half way through and if they are well positioned, got a decent coach playing more controlled and fluent football than bruce ever had at sunlun. They are not going to be relegated.

My Goodness Chewit, that's a quote from a while back, 7th October. How things change.
Now I think it's harder than ever to predict. Bruce is certainly doing a much better job than I expected and it's gone from almost certainly to probably to possibly they'll go down.
Palace have had a terrific new manager impetus from Pulis and it's gone from probably to nearly certainly to probably again.
Cardiff have gone from almost certainly stay up to probably stay up to "Thank Goodness Vincent Tam doesn't own SAFC".
Three months from now who knows what my "expert" opinion will be!

My Goodness Chewit, that's a quote from a while back, 7th October. How things change.
Now I think it's harder than ever to predict. Bruce is certainly doing a much better job than I expected and it's gone from almost certainly to probably to possibly they'll go down.
Palace have had a terrific new manager impetus from Pulis and it's gone from probably to nearly certainly to probably again.
Cardiff have gone from almost certainly stay up to probably stay up to "Thank Goodness Vincent Tam doesn't own SAFC".
Three months from now who knows what my "expert" opinion will be!
Reckon he'd suit one of those would Mr. Tan:lol:

I said the aim was to beat villa on new years day to go joint 4th bottom or just a point adrift, might not be far from that.....

Cardiff will be rooted to the foot of the table by this point, Palace and Fulham just ahead of them and then us, with our heads just above the line on 17 points

FACT
f***ing hell. :eek:

You couldn't put up six numbers between 1 and 49, could you Crooky? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back