"I like to see all the North East clubs in the Premier League"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shame that only other north East team of notice, Hartlepool is in League 2 and the rest are none league sides.

It Makes me laugh when i read all the anti Us, mag and Boro comments.The south has been anti north east for years and when they hear all the anti each other in the north east it gives them all the ammunition for to say them that we are all thick up here

Id quite like Boro to come up so we can have a sort of Derby but hope the Mags suffer years of oblivion so the arrogance is knocked out of them.
bearing in mind I am rat arsed from a Saturday night out but that sir is spot . Ticks all the boxes for me. But of a rivalry interest but not really that important(to us anyway). Mags doomed to potentially oblivion(one can but dream).

Before uttering these words, just remember. If it was us in the Mags position going into tomorrow, they wouldn't give a toss if we went down.
Want the mags to go down but I also want Boro to come up.

I want to see these smug bastards going plummeting down the leagues. It's the arrogance of thinking they are a big club that annoys me

Are you talking about Newcastle or Sunderland ?
You really are both as bad as each other in that respect

I don't carry the sort of hatred that many on here have, life is too short for that. For the sake of the north east I hope the mags stay up and Boro are promoted. We suffer enough up here, of course I also want us to finish above them every season.

I f***ing hate the derbies. They will get lucky eventually if they go down and stay down I for one will be ecstatic.
Not to mention that I can't wait to see the look on the ginger pirlos face the kernt.

Before uttering these words, just remember. If it was us in the Mags position going into tomorrow, they wouldn't give a toss if we went down.

Couldn't give a monkeys what they would think or do. They have pretty much got their club relegated, so I'm happy for them to continue.

Horseshite. Sunderland fans accepted many many years ago we were shite.
That may be so , but your fans do have a name for "lording it" over others.
A lot of you think you're too good/big a club for the likes of Sam Allardyce for instance.

.......Now , where was he hounded out from ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back