"I like to see all the North East clubs in the Premier League"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care, I have my own thoughts and these are rarely influenced by others. I personally want us, the Mags and Boro in the league irrespective of what they want.
Thats your opinion mate and I respect it. However the mags would be dancing in the street if it were us in the shit.

That's an interesting thought. Especially if that became the case for a number of seasons.
Competition for players, managers , sponsors and youth players

It's totally in our interest for Boro and mags to be a league lower

Before uttering these words, just remember. If it was us in the Mags position going into tomorrow, they wouldn't give a toss if we went down.

I want them to go down, only because it means SAFC has one less competitor for players and fans in the region. Apart from that, really not bothered and all focus is on what SAFC can do to move in the right direction.

Having said that, it will also be satisfying because of the inflated opinion they have themselves, which is generally why they're disliked by fans of a lot of clubs.

They don't warrant making people's day because they've gone down, they're really not that special.

I want them to go down, only because it means SAFC has one less competitor for players and fans in the region. Apart from that, really not bothered and all focus is on what SAFC can do to move in the right direction.

Having said that, it will also be satisfying because of the inflated opinion they have themselves, which is generally why they're disliked by fans of a lot of clubs.

They don't warrant making people's day because they've gone down, they're really not that special.
It will make my day. The aftermath will probably make my week truth be told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back