i blame the geordies amongst us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding, the over reaction of the precious fannies on here is fantastic mate, they can barely stand to go to work because people might mention the 8-0 ffs. Poyet in/out, players in/out, short/congerton...in/out.

That's his point, he's saying it's the Geordie fans we have who follow us :rolleyes:

Beat Stoke and we are apparently a top side (poyet doubters being called out etc). Next game we get hammered and we are relegation fodder and the manager needs to go.

Typical geordie behaviour that you don't see from mackems!
You my friend are the biggest doylum on this site u talk utter shite constantly ,now go n do one !

Was only the Geordies left at the end, the Mackems had fooked off.....

The only mackems left were the ones asleep or passed out cos they couldn't hold their beer. The state of some of them was pitiful. Face down in piss and vomit. Nee shame some people. Must have been fun on the bus home.

Interesting from the Echo:

James Dixon, from Pennywell, who supports NUFC, said: “When I heard eight I thought they meant they’d gone down to eight men, they may as well have the way they played.

Are you kidding, the over reaction of the precious fannies on here is fantastic mate, they can barely stand to go to work because people might mention the 8-0 ffs. Poyet in/out, players in/out, short/congerton...in/out.
Go back to your bedsheets and fake coffins

I personally blame @PISTON

That's not true though is it. Although truth and skunks don't really go together.

Beat Stoke and we are apparently a top side (poyet doubters being called out etc). Next game we get hammered and we are relegation fodder and the manager needs to go.

:lol: we have blame someone, like.
Townies would die before soiling their bed linen. ;)

Stop stirring shite man. No f***ing need for it at all and your just getting peoples backs up. Geordies support Newcastle, everybody knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back