i blame the geordies amongst us

Status
Not open for further replies.

that's not good,tho i can honestly say i've not heard anyone i know say out stupid about Sunderland folk,in fact by the choice of word you're using (mackem) you're doing a canny fukn job all by yourself
I haven't heard owt myself ( I would pull the fuckers up) its what I have read on numerous threads.

Gets on my tits when people tell me this club is now a mackem club, by default I'm a mackem and get slagged off when I refuse to be re-badged by the SKY brigade
It is, get used to it.

Do not exist? You're f***ing kidding aren't ya? Been a few posts on here and plenty before this thread. The way some put down mackems on here, is astonishing tbf. Especially seen as though they support the club from that very place.

Bellends mate.

There is plenty and no he isn't.

Bellends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good point. Its about time we banished them from the club imo

Back to a hardcore 12.000 supporters then eh?

Truth is marra, I have no probs with anyone wherever they live who support the lads, its only the few who slag mackems off who I have issues with, I have mentioned this on other threads, but still one or two on here love getting little digs in.

No different to mackems slagging off tynesiders who support Sunderland. There's plenty of that goes on!

Last edited by a moderator:
"...a local shop for local people..."

we didn't mean to burn him!

Honestly this is bloody exasperating. I don't give a rats knacker where they come from ,whether it's bedlington cramlington ouston saltburn Washington the town, easington horden blackhall or effing mars as long as they support the club who cares ( sorry if I missed you out but you know who you are.) now please give owwer. We have more important things to get indignant about. P.S. Any mags reading this will be absolutely loving it.;)

what about Stockton?

Last edited:
Take away South Tyneside and you'll end up with a Boro sized crowd of Wearsiders with a handful of yakkers and wooly backs. Anyone North of the river would be proud members of the Geordie Nation.

Do not exist? You're f***ing kidding aren't ya? Been a few posts on here and plenty before this thread. The way some put down mackems on here, is astonishing tbf. Especially seen as though they support the club from that very place.

There is plenty and no he isn't.

ok if you know of these folk,you must be right,tho i find the whole fuking debate rather sad especially when we supposedly support the same team,

Alright then " and Stockton":lol:

Very broad minded of you :D.

Now the big question is do we let in any of the lesser mutated lot from the other side of the Tees (obviously we'd have to bar anyone that has gone full mutant)? Catts looks pretty normal: I'm sure that there must be a few others that got gas masks for Christmas when they were bairns.

Very broad minded of you :D.

Now the big question is do we let in any of the lesser mutated lot from the other side of the Tees (obviously we'd have to bar anyone that has gone full mutant)? Catts looks pretty normal: I'm sure that there must be a few others that got gas masks for Christmas when they were bairns.
If they want to follow the team then they should be allowed in ,even the ones with big bushy tails, and the ones that glow in the dark.:cool:

I don't care care where the support is from. My utmost respect to those who do all the aways. Said it loads of times loads of Northumbrians, Geordies, South Tyneside, Washington, mackems, townies, teessiders, smogs, seaham, yackers, Durham etc. best bunch of travelling fans in the world and funnily enough ALL SAFC. I GUESS THE ISSUES MUST JUST BE ON MESSAGE BOARDS WHEN PEOPLE ARE BORED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back