I actually enjoyed that

Status
Not open for further replies.

It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, watching decent football helps as does 5 layers of clothing.
Brilliant afternoon I'm as happy as a pig in shit :lol:
I was hoping after the palace match that we could be on to something but kept telling myself not to get my hopes up , but today for the second( I know) game in a row I saw a team. We forced and frustrated Stoke into mistakes, and for the first time in I don't know how long I didn't feel threatened. And as for layers , my lucky underpants kept me warm.

I was hoping after the palace match that we could be on to something but kept telling myself not to get my hopes up , but today for the second( I know) game in a row I saw a team. We forced and frustrated Stoke into mistakes, and for the first time in I don't know how long I didn't feel threatened. And as for layers , my lucky underpants kept me warm.
I was exactly the same, I said if we hadn't have beaten Palace I'd have been going today expecting more of the same but the Palace result gave me some hope. I worry when I have hope, but today was great. Honestly, other than the Mag games (and that's sometimes been about the resukts and opposition rather than performance) I can't really remember a game where we played well and got exactly what we deserved. It's the way they played as a team that impressed me and I don't know the last time I said that. Haway the lads and let's KTF :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back