I actually enjoyed that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect day , Saturday 3 o'clock kick off on a cold day , good game , two cracking goals and three well deserved points .
Walked back over the bridge with everyone happy for once , could see the Christmas lights and the funfair and everything felt like it was buzzing .
Back home having a beer and waiting for a curry to arrive feeling happy.

Tough month coming up but this is the way to go into it. What a great afternoon. Beers broken out and a good evening ahead with MOTD, can't tell what I'm looking forward to most, watching the Lads or seeing the Mags get pounded. :D
Who would of thowt 6 points against palace and Stoke given our form leading into these games?id of snapped your hands off for 1-2 points never mind 6!
I predict us to grab a few points against the bigger teams with this system and manager .

Who would of thowt 6 points against palace and Stoke given our form leading into these games?id of snapped your hands off for 1-2 points never mind 6!
I predict us to grab a few points against the bigger teams with this system and manager .

With you on all of that, what a week. If Sam can drill the defence and midfield I fancy us a lot on the break and the youngster looks very dangerous, couldn't see how he was going to score from the angle he did today but he did, all very tidy at the moment.

I was exactly the same, I said if we hadn't have beaten Palace I'd have been going today expecting more of the same but the Palace result gave me some hope. I worry when I have hope, but today was great. Honestly, other than the Mag games (and that's sometimes been about the resukts and opposition rather than performance) I can't really remember a game where we played well and got exactly what we deserved. It's the way they played as a team that impressed me and I don't know the last time I said that. Haway the lads and let's KTF :cool:
Just got out out of the shower and opened a bottle, the first of many. Don't drink that much these days but today I'll make an exception. I watched SAMs interview with the one we cannot name and had this gut feeling that after all these years we may have found a man we could trust, then four and a half hours later we had the result. Now we're out of the bottom three, the morlocks are in it, and we are nobodys easy points. I'm proud of all our lads today, not because they played amazingly technical football but because they had a plan and stuck to it and looked after each other. At last.

Just got out out of the shower and opened a bottle, the first of many. Don't drink that much these days but today I'll make an exception. I watched SAMs interview with the one we cannot name and had this gut feeling that after all these years we may have found a man we could trust, then four and a half hours later we had the result. Now we're out of the bottom three, the morlocks are in it, and we are nobodys easy points. I'm proud of all our lads today, not because they played amazingly technical football but because they had a plan and stuck to it and looked after each other. At last.
Yep had a shower put me SAFC onesie on :oops: and the wine is open. I'm proud today too, and we don't get to say that very often so I'm going to grab it and enjoy it while I can.

Yep had a shower put me SAFC onesie on :oops: and the wine is open. I'm proud today too, and we don't get to say that very often so I'm going to grab it and enjoy it while I can.
I'm driving dawn nuts at the moment, talking a mile a minute, I've had a fantastic day and I'm nipping myself to make sure it's real. Think I'd better let the dogs take me for a walk.

The mags stuck to their plan too. Let Palace score early and often :)

Aye makes a change. No reason why we can't go on a run now despite the upcoming fixtures. A renewed sense of stability and the growing confidence /self belief the players had is there for all to see :cool:

Pics? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back