Hummel

You have to be on a wind up? :lol:
No. Their mag marketing fella created a piss-take black and white version of their blue and yellow corporate logo and submitted it to the club fully expecting it to be questioned.

It wasn’t - and it ended up on the shirt.

He’s something of legend among the mag tabs because of it I believe.

No. Their mag marketing fella created a piss-take black and white version of their blue and yellow corporate logo and submitted it to the club fully expecting it to be questioned.

It wasn’t - and it ended up on the shirt.

He’s something of legend among the mag tabs because of it I believe.
Hahaha, there are no Mags laughing at us man :lol:

You think they're laughing because we have a sponsor which ties in nicely with our shirt in the same colour as most historical sponsors, shirt numbers, shorts and often socks and trim.

Jokes on them if true as this fella designed a sponsor logo that ties in better than blue and yellow would have.
Some of our best sponsors on shirts were black/white
Tombola and Vaux.
Why is this a paranoid thing ffs :lol:
I think it's only a think in PhilY's head :lol:

Last edited:
Hahaha, there are no Mags laughing at us man :lol:

You think they're laughing because we have a sponsor which ties in nicely with our shirt in the same colour as most historical sponsors, shirt numbers, shorts and often socks and trim.

Jokes on them if true as this fella designed a sponsor logo that ties in better than blue and yellow would have.

I think it's only a think in PhilY's head :lol:
Ffs we've also had black as an away kit a few times. It's really not that hard to grasp.

Can I make a request to the club that the shirt comes out the 3rd week in June, I think this launch may be the biggest we have had in a long time

Can I make a request to the club that the shirt comes out the 3rd week in June, I think this launch may be the biggest we have had in a long time
And therefore should make us a LOT more money than we’ve made in recent years.

I’d just be happy to see our kit available in actual shops again

Back