Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Wednesday back in the Premier League like.

And from SSN, they've sold over 25000 just on their equivalent of Phase 1.

Aye they've sold 25,000 on their 1st phase.
To be fair historically support wise there's no comparison between the 2 clubs.

Tin pot club Hull, just like their Yorkshire neighbours Middlesberra. I hope Wednesday go up even though I once got smacked about there in a very unsavoury incident.
Before MrDavid comes along and labels me a hoolie I have to say I was getting on and minding my own business.

Hope Wednesday go up too - a propper club with propper fans although their OCS are a nasty bunch.

When did your misfortune take place?

Hope Wednesday go up too - a propper club with propper fans although their OCS are a nasty bunch.

When did your misfortune take place?
A while back, a mid week night match, walking to the ground, got tripped up from behind at the back of their Kop, maybe 15 yrs ago, turned round and 4 lads were grinning at me.
Words were exchanged and I came off worst.
Wasn't gobbing off or wearing colours I should add I was with my daughter and son.

Tin pot club Hull, just like their Yorkshire neighbours Middlesberra. I hope Wednesday go up even though I once got smacked about there in a very unsavoury incident.
Before MrDavid comes along and labels me a hoolie I have to say I was getting on and minding my own business.
So why did you get nacked?

The poor Hull sales are down to the mags who have reserved their tickets for the league cup final, FA cup semi, final and play off final for next season.

RAFALUTION!

Daft *****

A while back, a mid week night match, walking to the ground, got tripped up from behind at the back of their Kop, maybe 15 yrs ago, turned round and 4 lads were grinning at me.
Words were exchanged and I came off worst.
Wasn't gobbing off or wearing colours I should add I was with my daughter and son.

As I said a right nasty bunch. I was lucky as I could have come of very badly.

After our 0-0 against Sheff Utd at Bramall Lane in Reidys promotion season April 96. Going back to the train station, no colours, keeping my head down I could feel them behind me, following me.

There were 5 of them. Just as I was approaching the station I happened to bump into 10 SAFC fans ( all of them big fukkers- looked to me to be the seaburn casuals). You've never seen 5 fans disappear so quickly and 1 fan to be so relieved:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back