How Many Wins On The Trot

He’s here to win games, nothing more nothing less.
I do wish he would stop talking. I liked TM as a manager and a man. Beale bringing TM into the conversation in order to make himself look good doesn’t sit well with me. There’s a character flaw in those type of statements.
So Mr. Beale, win games and stfu.

Last edited:

I’m sorry but that’s bollocks.

He’s had one rendition of sacked in the morning by a cluster of fans in one game.

There’s been very good backing for the players in every game.
What about the 91% calling for his sack within weeks of his arrival? Sure know how to make a new manager settle in.

He’s absolute dogshit and if you can’t see that by watching the games then I despair. We were lucky against stoke, their shooting was awful. Did nothing against Preston or hull either offensively in either game. To dismantle such a creative side in a matter of weeks is a disgrace and I still cannot believe how far we’ve regressed.

His failings are a lot more than just a few lucky results. Bloke is a disgrace and has regressed the club to Parkinson levels in a matter of weeks. Imagine what it’ll be like by the start of next season if he’s still here
You can despair all you like pal. I couldn't give a rat's arse to be honest.

My main concern with Beale is his competence to do the job. I'm not keen on his communication style but ultimately his job is about getting football results.

I think we should be finishing in the play offs. If he can do that, I'll start to believe he is up to the job.
Whatever any of us amateur observers think, Neil Harris employed him at Chelsea for 10 years, Michael Edward’s took him to Liverpool and promoted him to head of academy, rogerio ceni took him to São Paulo & Gerrard took him to Rangers and Villa. No mugs on that list.

QPR, Rangers and Wolves all wanted him as a manager and Speakman, who it has to be said, it proving to be astute in identifying talent on the up, has decided he’s the man.

He must have something about him.

Back