How Many Wins On The Trot

40 & I still wouldn’t like him the way after he slagged us
He hasn't really slagged us though. This is all getting blown over the top man. The level of abuse he has taken since his arrival has been extreme. Very few managers are put under this level of pressure, so early on, and to be fair, the fans are more intent on slagging him off and booing him, rather than getting behind the lads. What does it say about us as a fanbase, conducting a poll on sacking him after just a few games? If he does get the chop, are any other managers gonna want to come here and risk this hatred? Results-wise, over the first 7 league games, he has done better than a lot of other Sunderland managers, including Mowbray. None of them got this level abuse. And it is abuse - he's been called ugly and all kinds of things.

He hasn't really slagged us though. This is all getting blown over the top man. The level of abuse he has taken since his arrival has been extreme. Very few managers are put under this level of pressure, so early on, and to be fair, the fans are more intent on slagging him off and booing him, rather than getting behind the lads. What does it say about us as a fanbase, conducting a poll on sacking him after just a few games? If he does get the chop, are any other managers gonna want to come here and risk this hatred? Results-wise, over the first 7 league games, he has done better than a lot of other Sunderland managers, including Mowbray. None of them got this level abuse. And it is abuse - he's been called ugly and all kinds of things.
He’s absolute dogshit and if you can’t see that by watching the games then I despair. We were lucky against stoke, their shooting was awful. Did nothing against Preston or hull either offensively in either game. To dismantle such a creative side in a matter of weeks is a disgrace and I still cannot believe how far we’ve regressed.

His failings are a lot more than just a few lucky results. Bloke is a disgrace and has regressed the club to Parkinson levels in a matter of weeks. Imagine what it’ll be like by the start of next season if he’s still here

He’s absolute dogshit and if you can’t see that by watching the games then I despair. We were lucky against stoke, their shooting was awful. Did nothing against Preston or hull either offensively in either game. To dismantle such a creative side in a matter of weeks is a disgrace and I still cannot believe how far we’ve regressed.

His failings are a lot more than just a few lucky results. Bloke is a disgrace and has regressed the club to Parkinson levels in a matter of weeks. Imagine what it’ll be like by the start of next season if he’s still here
😂I’m not qualified to assess his coaching ability in the detail required but haway, we beat Preston & stoke by 2/3 goals. Hardly lucky.

Thought the forward play was good v stoke. Created a lot of chances.

He's a walter mitty chancer. Absolute load of shite . Who forgets at times what lies he's peddling. Won't last . Our fans miss nothing and don't treat as mugs !! And won't work out Especially if best players sold by end of transfer window

Back