how good is david luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernon

Midfield
seen a lot of people say he's a clown and shit at defending like. would he be the best player in a bottom half premier league club or even more exposed??

He's an outstanding 'footballer' but naive defensively. I'd suggest we play him as a defensive midfielder in this fantasy world, he'd be our best signing in decades :cool:

seen a lot of people say he's a clown and shit at defending like. would he be the best player in a bottom half premier league club or even more exposed??

He runs with very strange gait. His feet stick outwards and i think his body frame looks a bit weak. In my day i think i would've snapped the c*nt in half.
Any type of aggressive footballer would be targeting his ankle joints and knees.

Usually in the wrong place on the pitch given his playing position

Either excellent or utter shit. On form he is a fantastic player. On a bad day he is hideously bad.

World Cup summed him up. As good as any defender in the tournament up until the semi final. Looked like he'd never kicked a ball in his life that game.

From watching the world cup, i didnt think he was that good tbh. that said, I'd have him in my team for nowt ;)

Good footballer with a head full of magic.

Needs a manager with a strong character to reign him back in and get him playing with some discipline

One of the worst "top" players I've ever seen.
He actually epitomises the madness of the modern game.
50 million quid can't defend and sometimes runs around like a schoolboy.

one of the most talented footballers of his generation. Fabregas levels. Thinks a central defender is an attacking outlet though.

He runs with very strange gait. His feet stick outwards and i think his body frame looks a bit weak. In my day i think i would've snapped the c*nt in half.
Any type of aggressive footballer would be targeting his ankle joints and knees.
Aright Fergie... Na man I know what you mean, runs very strange, with his feet pointed outwards like a penguin.
I'm just glad he's left the Premier League, I couldn't stand him for some reason me, must of been his hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back