how good is david luiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
His tactical discipline is non-existent, but his basic defensive skills are pretty good. His problem is his decision making rather than anything to do with his talent.

He'll always come unstuck in big games where small margins make all the difference and his team are unable to cover for his ill discipline.

Aright Fergie... Na man I know what you mean, runs very strange, with his feet pointed outwards like a penguin.
I'm just glad he's left the Premier League, I couldn't stand him for some reason me, must of been his hair

Well spotted Falcao. He also goes into tackles with his feet pointed out the same way. That is a recipe for the joints to get hyper-extended. Any ruthless opponent would target this.
Apart from the risk of injury the ball is more likely to spring free as it isn't supported by the leg and body mass being in line.

Anyway, well done, you've passed PISTON's observation test. Have the rest of the day off to relax.:)

Well spotted Falcao. He also goes into tackles with his feet pointed out the same way. That is a recipe for the joints to get hyper-extended. Any ruthless opponent would target this.
Apart from the risk of injury the ball is more likely to spring free as it isn't supported by the leg and body mass being in line.

Anyway, well done, you've passed PISTON's observation test. Have the rest of the day off to relax.:)
A f***ing wish haha.

He's a cracking player- would make a massive difference to our style of play if we had a centre half with 10% of the footballing ability he has.
It's always going to leave you more open at the back but I think he more than makes up for it. Have seen him have a few absolute stinkers mind.

Has all of the physical and technical attributes required to be one of the best centre-backs in the world, but has no footballing brain.

I think hes class but at times looks useless. Bad players don't get a big move to Chelsea and then PSG it just doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back