Hemir

we believe he's going grow and develop into a decent player which is why we've signed him now as he isn't at that level yet

if he doesn't reach that level he'll be flogged

why are you talking about cars
Do you work at the club mate, you seem very well informed, just curious not having a go
Cadiz are in La Liga, if he goes and does it there then maybe we do have a player.

Last edited:
  • He has the highest xG per 90 of our strikers (0.5)
  • He's received the most passes per 90 of any of our 4 strikers
  • He has the highest progressive passes received per 90 for our strikers.
  • He's made the most attempted and successful tackles of our strikers per 90
  • He has also made the most recoveries per 90 of any of our strikers

More to do with Derek Adams being a bell, he’s had 3 different spells in Scotland….why does he keep going there?
Because he’s a shit manager in a shit league 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Bottom half of the spl is poor though, I personally think the physicality of league 1 would do Hemir the world of good.

So many of our players who go abroad on loan ever come back?

For what it’s worth, he looked better against Stoke than earlier in the season.
Hemir didn't play an active role in the match against Stoke!? He got 24 minutes action against Hull. In that match he managed one shot that didn't trouble the Hull keeper and had very little impact upon the game. Granted, it can be hard to get into a match coming off the bench. That said, in my humble opinion Hemir lacks the heart and desire to make it at English football's higher levels. He's shown very little promise in his games for the u21's (so my scout tells me 😉).

This really surprises me, but it’s food for thought.

That top stat is damming

Hemir didn't play an active role in the match against Stoke!? He got 24 minutes action against Hull. In that match he managed one shot that didn't trouble the Hull keeper and had very little impact upon the game. Granted, it can be hard to get into a match coming off the bench. That said, in my humble opinion Hemir lacks the heart and desire to make it at English football's higher levels. He's shown very little promise in his games for the u21's (so my scout tells me 😉).
Sorry, yes Hull.

He held the ball up well, worked harder than I remember earlier in the season and generally caused more problems than Burstow did against Stoke.

Whether he has the heart for it is another matter. You might be right. He does seem to need a rocket up his arse to get moving.

Sorry, yes Hull.

He held the ball up well, worked harder than I remember earlier in the season and generally caused more problems than Burstow did against Stoke.

Whether he has the heart for it is another matter. You might be right. He does seem to need a rocket up his arse to get moving.
He has looked a bit sharper, certainly.

He can’t go in loan to anyone in this country as he’ll crumble no matter what level he drops down to.

Needs to go back to some lower league Spanish or Portuguese side where it’s a lot more pedestrian and laid back .

Back