Has anyone just left everything and buggered off?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29136
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any decision? I assume we can have a sensible discussion now mbh seems to be banned. I'm working on getting back out there. Got a viewing today for renting my house.

there's worse things can bite you :D
Aye rabid dogs in Thailand. Fecking insurance company are being arses as well. Sent sll the medical invoices etc so they email back asking for "the tour operators invoice". I booked 2 single flights on the Internet but they want proof of that. I'm only claiming medical expenses but the woman on the phone reckons they need to "see the costs and everything" of the flights.

Aye rabid dogs in Thailand. Fecking insurance company are being arses as well. Sent sll the medical invoices etc so they email back asking for "the tour operators invoice". I booked 2 single flights on the Internet but they want proof of that. I'm only claiming medical expenses but the woman on the phone reckons they need to "see the costs and everything" of the flights.

lovely - bank statements not do?

Any decision? I assume we can have a sensible discussion now mbh seems to be banned. I'm working on getting back out there. Got a viewing today for renting my house.

Just got back from New York, I'm thinking of putting the house back on the market after the new year and thinking of heading to Australia next year with a mate. I took some time of work, they were sound with it but need to get back and save a bit more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back