Has anyone just left everything and buggered off?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29136
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 29136

I have savings in the bank which was meant to go on a new house and a wedding next year. The missus has fucked off so I'm tempted just to jack in work and go abroad for a few months.

Has anyone else ever quit everything and went away for a while? Or am I jumping the gun here?

I have savings in the bank which was meant to go on a new house and a wedding next year. The missus has fucked off so I'm tempted just to jack in work and go abroad for a few months.

Has anyone else ever quit everything and went away for a while? Or am I jumping the gun here?
Aye but I'd been thinking about it for a while. Good way to recharge the batteries.
If there's no chance of getting back with your lass it would probably do you good. Only you know whether it is right for you though.

Walked out on my job in my 20s, had about a grand to my name, booked a Eurolines ticket for a months travel round Europe and fucked off. Trecked round a few cities, camping and youth hostelling then headed for Spain to look for work when pennies started running out. Good times :cool:

Go for it then mate. Ocerated fetting a house mortgage etc

I've already got a mortgage, tried to sell the house but had no luck.

Walked out on my job in my 20s, had about a grand to my name, booked a Eurolines ticket for a months travel round Europe and fucked off. Trecked round a few cities, camping and youth hostelling then headed for Spain to look for work when pennies started running out. Good times :cool:

Sounds like you had no regrets then. If I didn't own my house id be away tomorrow, it's the coming back to it that's putting me off.

Tricky to do these days unless you're genuinely going off the grid. If you want to up sticks and start a new life of a similar quality to the one you're leaving you'd need a whole new identity.

Not that I've thought this through much. Only every f***ing fortnight or so.

Pics of the missus please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back