Had some manc sitting next to me today

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a Durham MUFC one as well. Bottom left as you looked at them. I can imagine it's not easy getting away tickets for them, so makes you wonder how they get them.
My mate from work (lives in Holystone) Man utd Season ticket holder travels down with Berwick branch ,pick up Newcastle and Hartlepool .they had 50 branch tickets for the mags game which the distributed to members who wanted to go

I had five stereotypical african lads in front of me who kept taking photos of me and my lad. Their only English was "me sunderland fan" as they banged their chests. They were dancing like Nelson Mandella to "we're on our way" at the end.
What the fuck is a "stereotypical african lad". Brightly coloured garb? Spears? Nee shoes?

If you are insinuating what I think you are then you are looking for something that really isnt there. Dont think I will bother with posting stuff again.
Just someone looking to be outraged on the Internet to get attention. There are stereotypical geordies steriotypical Americans steriotypical aussies but say steriotypical Africans and some one will be outraged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back