Had some manc sitting next to me today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had five stereotypical african lads in front of me who kept taking photos of me and my lad. Their only English was "me sunderland fan" as they banged their chests. They were dancing like Nelson Mandella to "we're on our way" at the end.

We're they eating water melon and smerking ganga and blowing them f***ing annoying vuvuelas anarl there mate

Loads of them, with their mustard coloured jeans..
and did anyone hear that gobshite shouting on about VanGall on the way out by the ticket office..

We're they eating water melon and smerking ganga and blowing them f***ing annoying vuvuelas anarl there mate

They were and I reported them to the Stewards! The bastards chucked me out for being Face-ist..at least I think that's what they said! :(

I had five stereotypical african lads in front of me who kept taking photos of me and my lad. Their only English was "me sunderland fan" as they banged their chests. They were dancing like Nelson Mandella to "we're on our way" at the end.
It was all going on in the West Stand. 5 or 6 orientals sat behind me and behind them was Peter Beardsly! To my left was Colin Suggett. That's almost worth the higher priced SC alone!

He was texting his mate who seemed to be in the away end. When we scored the second gave him a massive gerrin right in his face and the same at the final whistle:lol:
I had one first leg of the semi final the other year. Dunno how I sussed him but I gave him the super childish who are ya! When giggs og went in. He didn't come back 2nd half thankfully cause he could easily have taken me

It was all going on in the West Stand. 5 or 6 orientals sat behind me and behind them was Peter Beardsly! To my left was Colin Suggett. That's almost worth the higher priced SC alone!
Just need Jimmy Nail and Dave Stewart for a celebrity gallery

He was texting his mate who seemed to be in the away end. When we scored the second gave him a massive gerrin right in his face and the same at the final whistle:lol:
Smae thing happened to me at the Liverpool game, sadly had to watch them celebrate and then get moved in with the away fans by the stewards

Five of them row behind me in the Premier Concourse......came in shortly after kick off, left sharpish when our second went in. Kept quiet for the majority and no dramas......So f***ing fuck.

Can't stand the fuckers, horrible arrogant arseholes.

They were utter cuunts in Wetherspoons yesterday

Only singing when the polis fucked off

Mind few of our lot telt them to fuck off soon quitend down

Weren't so noticeable after the match

Mind they were good as gold on the train home I even got a beer off one of them

They were utter cuunts in Wetherspoons yesterday

Only singing when the polis fucked off

Mind few of our lot telt them to fuck off soon quitend down

Weren't so noticeable after the match

Mind they were good as gold on the train home I even got a beer off one of them
Outrageous!!

Status