GTA V: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it true I can get all my gear and money and character online from Xbox 360 over to ps4?

If so how? Cos I have shit loads of hours on my 360 version

Is it true I can get all my gear and money and character online from Xbox 360 over to ps4?

If so how? Cos I have shit loads of hours on my 360 version
Ive just gone from 360 to ps4 and it moved over.

Went to the cinema the other day - there were adverts for Far Cry 4 and GTA5.

GTA 5 looked absolutely shit in comparison.

Yes, I know its not all about graphics. But still. They looked an entire generation apart.

Is anyone having trouble loading this up for the PS4? I am getting an error code. Not sure if my save has corrupted or something. If it has that will be the end of it. Can't be arsed going through it again.

Can't load it up ps4

Glad its not just me, was playing it earlier but been trying to load it up for the last 20 minutes and it is having none of it.

Is anyone having trouble loading this up for the PS4? I am getting an error code. Not sure if my save has corrupted or something. If it has that will be the end of it. Can't be arsed going through it again.

Glad its not just me, was playing it earlier but been trying to load it up for the last 20 minutes and it is having none of it.
Thought I'd have a go tried three times just goes to error code after the sirens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back