GTA V: Next Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just spent all my money on cars and upgrades and paint jobs. Down to a measly 5k now online. No idea why I did it. Guess I won't be the crew leader for heists as got no money but I've a house an apartment and a 2 car garage.

Anyone know why I can't sell some of my cars too? The daft buggy and that from the beach bum update? Been to all garages none will offer me the chance to sell them. I take it in stuck with 200k of shit.

No proper snow on any of my ps4 sessions....did get a red and white scarf. Wrote FTM 0-1 in petrol and set it alight but it burnt out before I could photo it.

Will a few try out my race see if needs tweaking..

Cheers in advance.

Ah for fucks sake I can't post a link.

Tried a race in one of them Smart Car things in the Snow, fuck me that was fun crashing and flipping every 2 seconds

I hinted on to my lass that I wanted this, never ended up getting it so hoping she has told someone or even got it herself for me for christmas. Unlikely but bought it for 360 and only done the first mission so been wanting to complete it on the remastered version

What was the xmas day gift? Or have I dreamt we were getting one.

Nice to see the connections are still wank. Spend five minutes connecting then when I finally get in it kicks me out. Fuck off Cockstar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back