Grindon Hall school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you even read the report ? Do you even know what goes on ?
I'm guessing not.

Two consecutive reports, that's SIX inspectors in total..and these concerns the head has was brought were not brought up at the time, when feedback is sought and given.
You aren't doing yourself any favours are you ?
Those bellends with clipboards upset you in the past ?
The misguided tosser even hired an external consultant to try and improve from the previous report. How the fuck does a headmaster worth his salt not understand or know how to implement positive change in his own school?

There were 3. And they've since been questioned by ofsted about their conduct, cleared of any accusations and are fully backed by HMI, during a formal investigation.

Again, musical opportunities are good, though.

I'll be interested to see if any heads of any other schools will be willing to come in and help now they're in special measures. The gist I got yesterday from my mate who's ITK was that no one wants anything to do with it. We'll see.

So, according to OFSTED

Strengths of Grindon Hall

• Pupils are polite and courteous to adults and visitors. They take a pride in their appearance and are willing to learn when teaching is pitched at the correct level for their abilities.
  • Musical opportunities and a programme of competitive sport are well received by pupils and enrich the curriculum effectively

Weaknesses of Grindon Hall

Logon or register to see this image

report available on the OFSTED website

Pupils talk to their friends and 'time waste'? Doesn't that happen in every school? They're kids ffs. :lol:

Happens in my school all the time and we're deemed 'outstanding'.

That isn't OFSTED nit-picking at silly non-issues is it?

I'll be interested to see if any heads of any other schools will be willing to come in and help now they're in special measures. The gist I got yesterday from my mate who's ITK was that no one wants anything to do with it. We'll see.
Why would they? They've got reputations to protect. Also, who would be willing to go and support their crazy 'Christian' teaching. Most teachers I know are pretty invested in evolutionary theory and tend to shy away from conducting homophobic assemblies.

Pupils talk to their friends and 'time waste'? Doesn't that happen in every school? They're kids ffs. :lol:

That really is the least of this schools problems.

No. It's a way to illustrate that the lessons were not challenging the clever kids enough. You've got to engage the pupils on a level that stimulates them.

Have you even read the report ? Do you even know what goes on ?
I'm guessing not.

Two consecutive reports, that's SIX inspectors in total..and these concerns the head has were not brought up at the time, when feedback is sought and given.
You aren't doing yourself any favours are you ?
Those bellends with clipboards upset you in the past ?

Nope. I've hardly ever had anything to do with OFSTED and their last visit to my school was before I'd even qualified nevermind joined the school.

Anyway. I'm done with giving OFSTED a kicking. I hope Grindon Hall turn things around and make you all look silly.

You aren't very good at this are you..what about the serious meaningful weaknesses..care to discuss them ?

When they say a school isn't promoting British values, do they mean liberal, left wing values?

There you go, why not read this and make up your own mind?

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploa...e/380595/SMSC_Guidance_Maintained_Schools.pdf

Given that it was a policy introduced under every leftie teacher's mortal enemy Michael Gove, it hardly looks left-wing to me. But then to the UKIPs and their ilk, anything about respecting people and being tolerant is some sort of liberal conspiracy...

Nope. I've hardly ever had anything to do with OFSTED and their last visit to my school was before I'd even qualified nevermind joined the school.

Anyway. I'm done with giving OFSTED a kicking. I hope Grindon Hall turn things around and make you all look silly.
Yep. You destroyed them. Well done.

No. It's a way to illustrate that the lessons were not challenging the clever kids enough. You've got to engage the pupils on a level that stimulates them.

it happens in every school though so, with this in mind, lessons never challenge the clever kids?

Well can only speak for myself but I've never heard such a coherent and well argued case against those "Ofsted bellends"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back