Grindon Hall school

Status
Not open for further replies.

They'd be better off asking the kids parents about parking and the highway code, the twats are a f***ing nuisance.
This is a reason why the school is in trouble. Health and safety of cars on school grounds is unacceptable I heard.

Almost sent my kid there. Pleased I didn't.

Queer things these free schools. However if an adult of any profession asked my 6 year old about matters relating to sex I'd kick off too

This is a reason why the school is in trouble. Health and safety of cars on school grounds is unacceptable I heard.

Almost sent my kid there. Pleased I didn't.
It's not the cars on school grounds, it's the fuckers on the road, they don't give a fuck, mad as a box of frogs round there when the brats are being picked up\dropped off.

Seems to be confirmed by the official Ofsted spokesman. Feckin disgusting this 'spokesman' crack by the way. 'spokespeople' in 2015 please

The exact questions and answers were not known..
They will ask questions but maybe they have been exaggerated by a very much under pressure and school and head

More to come

A couple of realtives of mine go there, i always wondered how this school could afford the activities they were providing compared to normal schools. Not sustainable by the look of it .

the land is worth a fortune to developers,there's bungs galore gogin on to try and close the school to make fortunes for London based *****

It's not the cars on school grounds, it's the fuckers on the road, they don't give a fuck, mad as a box of frogs round there when the brats are being picked up\dropped off.
Ofsted can comment in their report about Health and safety. They won't have much say on the roads outside. However the internal arrangements for cars is part of their remit. I heard that this is a particular problem. I could be wrong like ..,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back