Glastonbury 2024

Truth Stage is crazy Thursday nights, pigs x7 was so rammed a couple of years ago
Was fine last year, was all the people rammed into see Mike Skinner on the stage just before Truth. That was pretty sketchy trying to get past.

Easily could have been worse.

Last edited:
So he’s a mag, so is my mate Big Paul but I don’t hate him because of it.
could your mate Big Paul get 80k knuckle draggers to all don the same uniform, wave the same flag, and wax lyrical about their football club defining the area... its not that fender does it explicitly, its all the bullshit that goes with it... i can see the tv coverage already.

Last edited:
could your mate Big Paul get 80k knuckle draggers to all don the same uniform, wave the same flag, and wax lyrical about their football club defining the area... its not that fender does it explicitly, its all the bullshit that goes with it... i can see the tv coverage already.
No big Paul could not do that but he can whirl a transit gearbox around impressively.

I tend to soft pedal on the mag mickey taking in case he gets me in a headlock.

I don’t get the hate. He’s a local lad made good. So he’s a mag, so is my mate Big Paul but I don’t hate him because of it.
Didn't mind him till he went into professional geordie mode and everything was about newcastle united.

Since then I hope he never headlines glastonbury , his last performance at glastonbury loads of mags shouting toon toon between songs.

I was drunk and started singing sunderlsnd take over, couple of them squared me up and I was cocky and said , I thought we were just all singing football songs between fenders songs.

Mate dragged me away and it's the only time I've ever had trouble at Glastonbury, still think I was funny tbh

A lot of talk about headliners- some people might not of heard of SZA.

Here is “Snooze” just so you can hear before making judgment

Fender looks like someone who'd appear in a bloaters version of saved by the bell. Most of his output is also absolutely shite (the one about playing God is good mind). Couldn't give a toss which football team he pretends to be a massive fan of.

Last edited:

Back