Glastonbury 2024

Correct..the SOL was bouncing..bearing in mind it pissed down anarl the whole time..superb.

Nah there's another performance in him yet..he'll get Ringo on drums anarl.
He's finished mate, his voice went about 15 years ago if not longer. If he's got one left in him he should do something at Everton's new stadium and invite all his pals for a mega concert there. Would be quite fitting way to end.

Do you know the date and time of Avril's performance? Cant find it anywhere. Hopefully it'll be on TV.
It will be on TV, times and exact dates will be out around mid May normally, still loads more to announce
He's finished mate, his voice went about 15 years ago if not longer. If he's got one left in him he should do something at Everton's new stadium and invite all his pals for a mega concert there. Would be quite fitting way to end.

I'm still positive he does a full uk stadium tour , just shocked it didn't happen on the back of glastonbury

It will be on TV, times and exact dates will be out around mid May normally, still loads more to announce

I'm still positive he does a full uk stadium tour , just shocked it didn't happen on the back of glastonbury
I'd he can then that would probably do it. UK stadium tour ending at Everton's new stadium.

Get Beck, Donovan, Cast and The Coral on.

We are going to get newer headliners now , won't like them all but it's going to happen.

Doja Cat
Olivia Rodridgo
Sam Fender

Sam Fender provisionally booked already for next year after release of his album later this year.
I’d imagine Little Simz could headline next year also.

Was my bestest weekend of nothing planned watching telly and boogying a bit last year

Thread on here was brilliant too

Ringtone is still a 'discovered at Glasto 2023' so may leave it until this year's for a refresh

Sam Fender provisionally booked already for next year after release of his album later this year.
I’d imagine Little Simz could headline next year also.
Little simz will probably have to wait till she has another album subbing this year, never seen someone sub the pyramid and then headline on same cycle

Little simz will probably have to wait till she has another album subbing this year, never seen someone sub the pyramid and then headline on same cycle
Not impossible though. Stormzy subbed the Other stage then headlines the Pyramid without releasing anything between.

Think Billie Eilish did the same though was further down the Other stage.

Back