Gif of Colback's miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how to do gifs but would tend not to do ones of our players missing. I will support altidore while he plays for the lads but your tedious love affair with him can suck my balls.

gross. no thanks.

Not at all. We post ad nauseum about Jozy's misses, but seem to conveniently ignore Connor's. Do you have a gif of CW for me?

What do you mean 'we' ? You are not one of us, you will never be one of us. You're a sewn up clunge.

If you read the board properly you'll see that Wickham gets plenty of criticism from posters on here. The reason Jozy gets more is because he is a much worse player.

Well he does now with a similar result.

I don't know where Pardew got the idea from that he could turn games round.

That England call up means Pardew will never drop him. Thanks Woy !

What do you mean 'we' ? You are not one of us, you will never be one of us. You're a sewn up clunge.

If you read the board properly you'll see that Wickham gets plenty of criticism from posters on here. The reason Jozy gets more is because he is a much worse player.

Wrong. Check the giveafuck meter.

We are getting off the subject, ginger Judas missed an open goal and ensured NU got 'nil points'.
He then drops to his knee's and thanks the gods he is now at NU with a zillion year contract, and carry on playing his normal game for loads of WONGA :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back