Gif of Colback's miss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its encouraging to see them using Colback as the deliverer of killer set pieces........they'll be learning the hard way then !!!

I wish he'd have scored it. Too many people had a stoke defender in their dreamteam, could have done with a 1-1 draw with no clean sheets.

It amazing how much he is getting into the box for the Mags but there is a reason why he scored only 4 goals in 114 games for us.

What a stupid thing to say when altidore has a highlights reel full of shite.

Not at all. We post ad nauseum about Jozy's misses, but seem to conveniently ignore Connor's. Do you have a gif of CW for me?

Not at all. We post ad nauseum about Jozy's misses, but seem to conveniently ignore Connor's. Do you have a gif of CW for me?

I dont know how to do gifs but would tend not to do ones of our players missing. I will support altidore while he plays for the lads but your tedious love affair with him can suck my balls.

Incredibly lucky first touch tbf.

Tidied.

The gif doesn't show the chance properly. The ball came in at an awkward height, both Colback and the defender went for the ball and it just ricocheted past the defender leaving Colback clean through. It was a lucky run of the ball, nothing to do with skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back