RTG Getting pop-ups, Audio, redirects, ads overlaying text, malware reports from ads please read this

Oof! I was beginning to wonder what the fuss was as I use Safari on iOS and only very occasionally get flipped out.

I was running some tests which meant I had to run Chrome and I hadn't even got past the SMB home page before it threw up flip after flip to the App Store. As some have mentioned, totally unusable.

Was that just the home pages or did you get as far as the forums? I am curious 'cos there is some AdSense running on the main website pages but not on the forums.

Haven't had a single redirect for the last two weeks so hopefully Rodge has nailed the culprits for good.

It's back with a vengeance today for me. measurementapi.com sent me to the App Store and another one ironically when I opened this thread. :rolleyes:

unuseable on my phone

4g on EE using safari on iphone 6

within seconds of using the site (home page of forums), im redirected to various sites including...

app.sb7icat.com
tracking.inner-actve.com

Network 1, 4 or 5?

Whilst it can be useful to see where you are being directed to, it is more useful for me to know which network is directing you there in the 1st place. Also the type/orientation of the device you are using as different ad sizes are sent to different devices.

Ridiculous now like :lol:

Move to another page within the forum redirected straight to the AppStore. Wouldn't care I've already got the just eat app it keeps asking me to get!!

This on works wifi aswell

Stopped using it on 3G was unusable.

Network 1, 4 or 5?

Whilst it can be useful to see where you are being directed to, it is more useful for me to know which network is directing you there in the 1st place. Also the type/orientation of the device you are using as different ad sizes are sent to different devices.

Network 1

iPhone 6 portrait

Network 1, 4 or 5?

None of those networks redirect me.

Iphone 5. Portrait.

Bounced to yet another scam this morning:

Logon or register to see this image

This time I couldn't get rid of it without closing down safari and deleting cache. Only other way would be to click ok which I refuse. This is not acceptable at all they are f***ing SCAMS.

Utterly sick of the crap now.

Aye the site is almost unreadable at times on my iPhone. Constantly getting redirected to the App Store and other pop ups like what the above poster is getting too.

Back