Gareth Bale gives first interview in Spanish

Status
Not open for further replies.

If that is true then I doff my cap to you. You will be the quickest learner of Spanish I have ever known. And living here I must personally know hundreds of people who have learnt, with varying degrees of success.

My nephew lives in Madrid, he speaks like a native, he tells us he sometimes forgets the english words now :lol:

At least he's attempting to learn and speak Spanish not like the majority of us English who talk slow and loud in English ) when attempting to communicate in another foreign country :evil:

Mr D said when he was a bairn his dad would either put and "o" or an "i" on the end of the english word and expect to be understood , so if he needed a stamp he would just ask very loudly for a "STAMPO" :)

You've obviously never moved abroad and tried to learn the lingo. It takes proper balls to do what he's doing after a year.

Especially when your Spanish is as bad as his is. I speak much better Spanish than that and I'd still be shit scared to be interviewed in it.

Well at least he can lie in Spanish - he said something like "the fans have been great to me" - maybe he wanted to say "they've been grating my balls"

What's Spanish for shit myself have you, who's coat is that jacket hanging on the floor, and where were you coming when you were going. The Welsh twat.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back