Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

I read/heard somewhere that the new GoT episodes were intentionally leaked by the studio, so that some organisation or other could gather the IPs of any torrent sharers. You have been telt.

I read/heard somewhere that the new GoT episodes were intentionally leaked by the studio, so that some organisation or other could gather the IPs of any torrent sharers. You have been telt.

I think this happens every year, it generates even more hype about the series and gets them in the news, it's the most read article on BBC atm.

Leak a few episodes that people who are going to pirate would pirate anyways
Get media hype
???
Profit

Not in line with the books exactly but a great first episode for season 5.

Not telling you

If anybody wants to watch it from day 1 it's all on Cinema HD (Android App to cast). Waiting for series 5 to come on.

I hate that they've leaked.

They are pretty shit (if watchable) quality so I really want to wait for the 1080p versions but because the episodes are there I want to watch them.

It doesn't help that there's people at work who've already watched all 4 and some even cant help but spoil little bits.

They are pretty shit (if watchable) quality so I really want to wait for the 1080p versions but because the episodes are there I want to watch them.

It doesn't help that there's people at work who've already watched all 4 and some even cant help but spoil little bits.

Excellent quality, dunno why people are saying they are crap quality.

I thought the quality was fine

Is it definitely only the first 4? I've read articles that say the 5th episode has been leaked, and some that say the 6th has.

What's going on!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back