Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keawyeds

Striker

Season 5 Trailer - Fill your boots...And then everyone who has read them can talk using the spoilers box

Was driving through Moneyglass yesterday and looks like there was a lot of activity around their set, security looked tighter than usual, must have been filming a major scene judging by the amount of cars and buses etc that were around.

Read the books and loved them. Haven't watched the tv show. Not for me.

There was rumours first couple of episodes of season 5 was going to be in Cinema but never seen owt develop

Wife loves it

Seen bits of it, looks full of swords and bucking

I should watch it tbf

They've done it justice to be fair
Am sure they have but it took me year to read them all and it was, for me, the most satisfying literary experience. Am happy to leave it there...until he writes the finale!

I always avoided it as I am not into fantasy and that stuff very much. But I thought I would try the first episode after my son in law recommended it. Hooked straight away - watched the first three seasons on the spin and am about to watch the fourth. Have also recorded all four seasons from Sky as they ran them all through over Christmas to watch again.

My grown up kids call it either "Myths and Muffs" or "Shaggin's and Dragons".

I always avoided it as I am not into fantasy and that stuff very much. But I thought I would try the first episode after my son in law recommended it. Hooked straight away - watched the first three seasons on the spin and am about to watch the fourth. Have also recorded all four seasons from Sky as they ran them all through over Christmas to watch again.

My grown up kids call it either "Myths and Muffs" or "Shaggin's and Dragons".

That's inspired!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back