Forwarding Ticket

To save me trawling through threads is this just a matter of my mates who I'm passing tickets to making accounts, then them giving me the account numbers, me adding them to the network, then transferring the ticket over to them?

Going slightly off topic but it's still ticket related. My mate and his son are wanting tickets for the Millwall game, my mate who's not really into football but fancies a day out doesn't have a customer number but his son (who used to have a season ticket) has, so he will be buying the tickets. Will my mate who hasn't been before need a customer number?

Going slightly off topic but it's still ticket related. My mate and his son are wanting tickets for the Millwall game, my mate who's not really into football but fancies a day out doesn't have a customer number but his son (who used to have a season ticket) has, so he will be buying the tickets. Will my mate who hasn't been before need a customer number?
Yes

My brother and I are unable to renew his two sons Season tickets. I manage one and he manages the other. We are both getting the message that “under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult”. Well they both are. They sit with us.
I Emailed the ticket office this morning but haven’t had a response yet.

We certainly haven’t improved the purchasing of ticket issues yet. Why the fuck does this club make it so difficult for supporters ??

My brother and I are unable to renew his two sons Season tickets. I manage one and he manages the other. We are both getting the message that “under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult”. Well they both are. They sit with us.
I Emailed the ticket office this morning but haven’t had a response yet.

We certainly haven’t improved the purchasing of ticket issues yet. Why the fuck does this club make it so difficult for supporters ??
So both of you sit next to each son that you manage account for?

Maybe try one adult buy all 3 in the network?

Last edited:
So both of you sit next to each son that you manage account for?

Maybe try one adult buy all 3 in the network?
Nah. Doesn’t allow us to do that. I’ll wait to see what the ticket office come back with.
Now getting a message when trying to log into my account that says Ticketmasterhas suspended my session as it believes I am a BOT ?? Can't get through to log on. Anyone else having any issues ?

Last edited:
I added a lad to my ticket network,on my side it says ticket has been forwarded but on his side he received email but it says no forwarded ticket,any ideas anyone
All sorted, he’s accepted the ticket now

Last edited:

Back