Forwarding Ticket

I currently manage my nephews season ticket as he is Under 14. I am unable to attend the Swansea game so I’m trying to forward his ticket to his Dad so that he can accept it and the bairn can still go to the game.
When I log on the only game that is allowing me to “Manage Ticket” is the Leicester game in March. It’s the same with my own ticket.
Anyone any idea of how to sort this before I contact the ticket office and pray for a response.

Cheers.

I currently manage my nephews season ticket as he is Under 14. I am unable to attend the Swansea game so I’m trying to forward his ticket to his Dad so that he can accept it and the bairn can still go to the game.
When I log on the only game that is allowing me to “Manage Ticket” is the Leicester game in March. It’s the same with my own ticket.
Anyone any idea of how to sort this before I contact the ticket office and pray for a response.

Cheers.
The Swansea ticket isn’t showing on my account but the Leicester one is, I emailed them about it and got a reply in an hour. They said I cannot see it until 7 days before game as not manageable at present.

Cheers.
Way simpler mate to just screenshot the qr code n text him it!

The Swansea ticket isn’t showing on my account but the Leicester one is, I emailed them about it and got a reply in an hour. They said I cannot see it until 7 days before game as not manageable at present.
Cheers mate. Strange how the Leicester game is further away yet we can manage that one but not the Swansea game?
Way simpler mate to just screenshot the qr code n text him it!
Will that defo work ?

The new ticket system has me totally baffled. I had to set my son up on mine so he gets allocated his ticket when I buy them. He gets the email, "your on your way" and all that but then it asks him to downloadthe ticket to his wallet. Because he`s 12 he doesnt have one so every time I just have to go through the same routine with the lads on the turnstiles to let him in. What am I doing wrong ? :lol:

Cheers mate. Strange how the Leicester game is further away yet we can manage that one but not the Swansea game?

Will that defo work ?
You can also share the email that downloads the season ticket to your wallet. Then the other person can add the ticket to their wallet,

Just make sure to remove the ST from your wallet before trying to add to another device.

Will that defo work ?
When I moved my seat for Plymouth game I was given paper tkt with just QR code, worked fine.
The new ticket system has me totally baffled. I had to set my son up on mine so he gets allocated his ticket when I buy them. He gets the email, "your on your way" and all that but then it asks him to downloadthe ticket to his wallet. Because he`s 12 he doesnt have one so every time I just have to go through the same routine with the lads on the turnstiles to let him in. What am I doing wrong ? :lol:
Change his email address to yours, I use my email address for my son and grandson, put all tkts on my phone.

Last edited:
The new ticket system has me totally baffled. I had to set my son up on mine so he gets allocated his ticket when I buy them. He gets the email, "you’re on your way" and all that but then it asks him to downloadthe ticket to his wallet. Because he`s 12 he doesnt have one so every time I just have to go through the same routine with the lads on the turnstiles to let him in. What am I doing wrong ? :lol:
Does your kid not have a mobile phone?

If you’ve got his ticket on your phone. Remove it from yours and get the ticket added to his.

Or if he doesn’t have a phone you can just get the email forwarded to yourself and download the ticket onto your phone

Last edited:
I know on an iPhone if you hold your finger on the the link in the email to download it to your wallet it brings up a little menu where you can copy that link then message or WhatsApp it to a friend.

Does your kid not have a mobile phone?

If you’ve got his ticket on your phone. Remove it from yours and get the ticket added to his.

I cant remember exactly now but when i first tried to buy him one at the start of the season, I had to basically set him up and then allocate him as a user i could allocate tickets to. Thus, when I buy 2 tickets now, the only evidence of that is if i log into my account on SAFC and in purchase history it says i bought 2 tickets. Once I order, i get sent my ticket and he gets sent his but whereas i can save mine in google wallet , he cant do anything with his , his phone just says hes too young to access that stuff.

Last season, I used to get sent the tickets and i`d screenshot his and whatsapp him it and it worked this year its had me baffled :lol: (doesnt take much mind). Might try changing his email address to mine like the poster above said, then repeat the process i did last year. Seems a right chew on mind

I cant remember exactly now but when i first tried to buy him one at the start of the season, I had to basically set him up and then allocate him as a user i could allocate tickets to. Thus, when I buy 2 tickets now, the only evidence of that is if i log into my account on SAFC and in purchase history it says i bought 2 tickets. Once I order, i get sent my ticket and he gets sent his but whereas i can save mine in google wallet , he cant do anything with his , his phone just says hes too young to access that stuff.

Last season, I used to get sent the tickets and i`d screenshot his and whatsapp him it and it worked this year its had me baffled :lol: (doesnt take much mind). Might try changing his email address to mine like the poster above said, then repeat the process i did last year. Seems a right chew on mind
Aye, my nephews phones the same. It won’t allow him to use the Wallet as he is under 18 ?

Cheers.
“Ticket Forwarding for this game for supporters who cannot attend this fixture will be available on 17th February.”

Tried to screenshot it but says that “Can’t take a screenshot because of App restrictions”. I have an Android phone.

It lets me screenshot the Season Card but not the QR code.
If you try turning off NFC in your settings that’s worked for some people on android

My dad is away for the QPR game and has tried to forward his ticket to me. I’ve received the email. When I click on the link to accept the ticket and put it in my wallet, I get some message about ticketmaster thinking I’m a bot :confused:

Anyone had this before?

My dad is away for the QPR game and has tried to forward his ticket to me. I’ve received the email. When I click on the link to accept the ticket and put it in my wallet, I get some message about ticketmaster thinking I’m a bot :confused:

Anyone had this before?
Yeah it’ll just be a captcha. Can you not just complete it? It usually wants you to click a couple of shapes in the right order or something

Back