FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my eighth season, started unemployed and got job at lincoln. Saved them from relegation, next season narrowly missed playoffs and promoted in 2nd full season. Top of L2 when Blackburn job came available, 2nd bottom and in administration with a 10 point deduction. Managed to save them with a 14 game unbeaten run and got promoted 2nd season after selling all our best players and sorting out the wage bill. Out of admin and actually turning a profit, big transfer budgets too (relatively). Finished 6th first season, 7th and won FA cup 2nd. Team poor for league though. Currently 6th again at Christmas.

The Mags have just offered me an interview, they are 3rd bottom (one place above the lads, managed by Kenny Cunningham) but have a very decent team. I'm sorely tempted to return to the NE and dee a Brucey, but is it completely unnacceptable to do so? :eek:

In my eighth season, started unemployed and got job at lincoln. Saved them from relegation, next season narrowly missed playoffs and promoted in 2nd full season. Top of L2 when Blackburn job came available, 2nd bottom and in administration with a 10 point deduction. Managed to save them with a 14 game unbeaten run and got promoted 2nd season after selling all our best players and sorting out the wage bill. Out of admin and actually turning a profit, big transfer budgets too (relatively). Finished 6th first season, 7th and won FA cup 2nd. Team poor for league though. Currently 6th again at Christmas.

The Mags have just offered me an interview, they are 3rd bottom (one place above the lads, managed by Kenny Cunningham) but have a very decent team. I'm sorely tempted to return to the NE and dee a Brucey, but is it completely unnacceptable to do so? :eek:

Yes it is! Be ashamed! :lol:;)

Yes it is! Be ashamed! :lol:;)

I've just pictured me in my mind, in a suit, punching the air wildly as the famous no.9 slots home a winner in front of 267,900 screaming geordies...the gallowgate collapsing under the sheer weight of all those topless, tattooed toon fans.

I feel sick.

I think I'm going to accept the job, the shame, guilt and inner turmoil might just spice the game up a bit.

I've just pictured me in my mind, in a suit, punching the air wildly as the famous no.9 slots home a winner in front of 267,900 screaming geordies...the gallowgate collapsing under the sheer weight of all those topless, tattooed toon fans.

I feel sick.

I think I'm going to accept the job, the shame, guilt and inner turmoil might just spice the game up a bit.

You sick puppy! :lol:

I feel sick.

I'm going to send Kevin Ball round to confiscate your copy.

Right at the end of 20/21 season, my first with Villa. Had an absolutely tragic start with Man United away, Liverpool at home, Everton away, Spurs at home, Arsenal away and Chelsea at home up first :eek::lol: Ended up getting called into a board meeting after only getting 3 points from my first 8 games but they said they'd give me some more time, this is the table now going into the last game of the season

Logon or register to see this image

I've got City away, Chelsea are at home to Southampton, Everton are at Swansea and Man United are at my old team Huddersfield. Could win the league and I'm probably not gonna finish in the top four :lol: I lost at Huddersfield a couple of games back anarl, only game I've lost since February.

Had three seasons with Sunderland.

Won the FA Cup twice, Europa and Champions League, yet to finish top four though.

Screwed now like, three of the mint players want moves to the big lads and I've caused a huge mutiny by telling them all to fuck off :lol:

Think I'm due the sack...

I'm well and truly done with English clubs, its just too easy.

I think the Barrow chairman is having a bout of depression since I left, hes sacked 7 Managers in 18 months.

I'm resigning from Ireland when the '24 Euros end and I'm going for a league where theres fuck all money in it, Ireland is appealing as you only get £30,000 a season but it takes forever for the 2 big clubs to resign

Right at the end of 20/21 season, my first with Villa. Had an absolutely tragic start with Man United away, Liverpool at home, Everton away, Spurs at home, Arsenal away and Chelsea at home up first :eek::lol: Ended up getting called into a board meeting after only getting 3 points from my first 8 games but they said they'd give me some more time, this is the table now going into the last game of the season

I've got City away, Chelsea are at home to Southampton, Everton are at Swansea and Man United are at my old team Huddersfield. Could win the league and I'm probably not gonna finish in the top four :lol: I lost at Huddersfield a couple of games back anarl, only game I've lost since February.
Don't keep us waiting? Or are you frantically quiting, loading, quiting, loading until you get that win ;)

Don't keep us waiting? Or are you frantically quiting, loading, quiting, loading until you get that win ;)

Forgot I posted about it to be honest :lol: did not go to plan at all.

City went 1-0 up, I equalised but then completely fell apart and was 5-1 down by half time. Ended up getting beat 7-2 :eek: don't think I've ever conceded that many in a game before :lol: Everton won 2-1 at Swansea, but I was looking pretty safe knowing that United needed to win to get above me into the top four and it popped up that Huddersfield were 3-1 up against them in the 77th minute. Then Football Manager decided to do what it does best...

I mean what the fuck can I do when that happens? :lol:

23/24 season.

Notts Forest won the league, Sheff Wednesday won both cups. The first I've known where any of the big clubs came empty handed.
Newcastle can still get relegated with 1 gameleft.

Sunderland with Steve Coterill made a late promotion charge but lost in the playoff finals to a penalty, very Charlton-esque.
Poor Exeter got relegated from the Championship, would of loved to see them make the top tier.

Doncaster now join Blackpool and the likes of FC United of Manchester in the Conference.

Had a job offer from Russia a team called Krosnadar which ticked all my boxes but I want to see out my '24 Euros campaign first.

Forgot I posted about it to be honest :lol: did not go to plan at all.

City went 1-0 up, I equalised but then completely fell apart and was 5-1 down by half time. Ended up getting beat 7-2 :eek: don't think I've ever conceded that many in a game before :lol: Everton won 2-1 at Swansea, but I was looking pretty safe knowing that United needed to win to get above me into the top four and it popped up that Huddersfield were 3-1 up against them in the 77th minute. Then Football Manager decided to do what it does best...

I mean what the fuck can I do when that happens? :lol:
That's what champions are made of :lol:

Where did you finish? Walk it next season if you have a better start

That's what champions are made of :lol:

Where did you finish? Walk it next season if you have a better start

5th, that's what United's ridiculous comeback did to me to jump into fourth. Already had to sell my best player because he wanted to leave and when I said no most of the squad complained and their squad harmony dropped to 2%, best centre back's gone back to Man City from his loan so I've just brought in young players who will go straight into the first team squad & hopefully finish in the top four and push for the league the season after. Not bad considering when I joined Villa they'd just finished 17th, 16th and then 17th the last three seasons I suppose.

Got to January 15th 2015 with Sunderland and we were jumping from 11th to 16th every couple of games. Never dropped into the relegation zone, Leicester came up just before Christmas and scored 2 goals in a minute to beat me 1-2. Short called me into the board room and said he wanted 8 points from 5 games or he was considering my position. Got 7 points but got knocked out of the FA Cup by the 'Boro so he pulled the trigger.

Wanted to take the right job, so waited and Hamilton Academical approached me to take over until the end of the season to save them from relegation. They were bottom, 6 points adrift and the team above had 2 games in hand. Managed to claw us back to 10th (out of 12) as the play off games came around (what a crock of shit by the way). We dropped into 11th on the last day so were looking at a play off with a Championship club and 2 days before I asked for a new contract but only if they'd upgrading the youth facilities. He refused, I leaked it to the press and got the bullet.

Hamilton got a tonking 1-6 by Championship side Livingston and Sunderland got relegated on the last day with Paul Lambert in charge. Serves both the fuckers right. I've got a couple of interviews in the bag (Norwich, Derby, Lazio :eek: and Elche) but I'm waiting for Lambert to get the bullet so I can go back to Sunderland and Make Uncle Ellis's life hell.

Carver stepped back from the Mags in September. They appointed Martin Jol who got the bullet in March. They offered me a 3 year contacted. I declined. They appointed Carver who got the bullet in April. They offered me it until the end of the season. I declined. They appointed Steve Stone. He's stepped back in the summer and I'm favorite for the job again. Do they not get the point?

3rd season going well apart from my back up XI been dumped out of the europa league in the group stages

Selling Winston Reid to Sevilla for £10m and signing Balanta as his replacement. Jonathas has been an amazing signing on a free as was Seymak, Kalinic and Kannemann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back