FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im doing well with sunderland. Into my 3rd season. Finished 12th first season, 8th second season and sitting 5th after 29 games in the third season 3 points behind arsenal in 4th. The decent first 2 seasons were mainly down to fabio borini, scored 15 in the first season from the wing and 31 in the second as a striker. Sold him to Monaco for 30million :lol:.
Team is currently 4-3-3/4-5-1:
Leali (Free)
Richards (Free), Alderweireld (6m), Zouma (Loan), Marcos Alonso (2.5m)
Will Hughes(14m) , Lucas Silva (7m), Dembele (5m)
Townsend (3m) Bakkali (Free)
Javier Hernandez (Free!!)

Just noticed this fella come through Lazio's youth system, the greatest player of all time in the making? :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

The lad who I bought for £45 million when I was with Barrow was the same but he was a Striker.. I'm not even Manager of them anymore and he's getting 40 goals a season and he's only 19 :/

Added the lower leagues and started with Durham City with the aim of them breaking into Europe - they had 4 actual players, and the reset were regens. I made the mistake of trusting my very poor scout and signed a load of amateurs on a zero hour contract with no wage (nee shit). The team was abysmal, so I've sacked them all and gone back to regens. The team is still abysmal, the irony is that I had a couple of decent players from the original generated lot who I should have offered contracts to. Signed The son of Pele Martin Smith as a player/coach and he's currently my top scorer. Oh well, I'm in this for the long hall. Doing well in the FA cup though, got through to the final qualifying round of which there are many, before I get into the First Round proper. Playing a Conference Premier team though, I've lucked out on draws so far.

Is the boom tactic still working? I've tried it and had worse results than my own tactic.

Oh and I destroyed Newcastle, sold/released all their players. Spent a fortune on shite from the Conference and sacked all their staff, got myself sacked by playing 2-2-6. Wingbacks and wingers for the 2-2.

We're not obsessed though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Added the lower leagues and started with Durham City with the aim of them breaking into Europe - they had 4 actual players, and the reset were regens. I made the mistake of trusting my very poor scout and signed a load of amateurs on a zero hour contract with no wage (nee shit). The team was abysmal, so I've sacked them all and gone back to regens. The team is still abysmal, the irony is that I had a couple of decent players from the original generated lot who I should have offered contracts to. Signed The son of Pele Martin Smith as a player/coach and he's currently my top scorer. Oh well, I'm in this for the long hall. Doing well in the FA cup though, got through to the final qualifying round of which there are many, before I get into the First Round proper. Playing a Conference Premier team though, I've lucked out on draws so far.

Is the boom tactic still working? I've tried it and had worse results than my own tactic.

Oh and I destroyed Newcastle, sold/released all their players. Spent a fortune on shite from the Conference and sacked all their staff, got myself sacked by playing 2-2-6. Wingbacks and wingers for the 2-2.

We're not obsessed though

I'll admit - I'm guilty of doing this before and signed the entire Durham City team on £200k+ per week contracts each and for massive transfer fees. Released ALL youth, reserve and first team players so that they only have 11 players at the club. Financially fucked and managed to get them to League 2 before I got bored:lol::lol::lol:

Used the editor for my Sunderland save just to give us a few funds to sign decent players. Got a bit carried away and I've now signed Memphis Depay for £12m.
Also adjusted the stadium to about 80000 seater & made some new kits (Away one is toppa - Will hoy a photo up in a bit)

Why, why, WHY does the game insist on making my wingers take me deselecting 'early crosses' to mean 'never ever cross even when on the goal line in the six yard box when shooting would be worse than kicking it directly at your own goal'? Just drew 0-0 with cardiff at home because despite having 25 shots apparently that game was pretty even :evil::evil::evil::evil: the amount of times they could have slid it across for a tap in was pathetic.

Bit of a bug I reckon but when playing in the lowest of the lower leagues you can poach amateur players from higher league teams just by offering them a zero hours no wage contract. I'm currently surging up the league after poaching most of the first team amateur players from the Evo-Stick Premier league leaders. Beat Consett 14-0 in the process :lol::lol:

We're not obsessed though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How do you add the lower leagues mate?

Just started playing my game again

Started with Gateshead and got them promoted to League 1. Club absolutely skint and tried to make me sell players, so buggered off to Sheff Utd in L2. Got them promoted from L2 to Prem in successive season. As I went up the lads got relegated and sacked Sami Hyppia, so I took that job. Got us promoted in first season using a bizarre 2-3-1-3-1 tactic I created. Playing it a bit safer in PL, but third in the league with ten games left.

Hate finishing too high in the first season in PL though. The team is OK, but nowhere near as high as it should be.

Finished 8th in my second seasonwith The Lads had a busy time wheeling a dealing but happy with my signings sold AJ and De Guzman for £27m replaced them with Bruno Zuculini, Sergi Roberto, Bilal Ould-Chikh also got Martin Odegaard on loan from Real Madrid

Last edited:
Drew with England again in the Euro 24 qualifiers :eek:

My only loss as Ireland Manager so far with an emphatic 7-1 loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back