FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up signing balanta and Romero. Outstanding players for the price.

Now looking for a tall long ball merchant striker anyone? Looking at crouch on a 6 month loan, no fee and 40% wages. Will see me 6 months. Just for differen option really.

Would love a young long term striker in the summer. A Benteke or Carroll mould for my pulis ball.

Origi did ok for me on loan first season (might have been second), could be a good option. Doesn't get good game time at Liverpool so is interested in Sunderland.

I want to know how you sell some of our players at good money, very rarely get any initial offers for any of our starting XI so I end up with the default squad.

I want to know how you sell some of our players at good money, very rarely get any initial offers for any of our starting XI so I end up with the default squad.

Have you tried offering them to clubs?

I just won the Premier League with Sunderland in the 2nd season; its all about squad building. My current team:

Logon or register to see this image

Finished the season 7th. Beat Liverpool away the game before the last one. Set up defensively and they got a red card. I knicked the game 1-0.

Ended up level on points and goal difference with Everton, but I finished ahead on goal difference. Qualified for the Europa league :cool:

Will need to improve the squad like.

Finished the season 7th. Beat Liverpool away the game before the last one. Set up defensively and they got a red card. I knicked the game 1-0.

Ended up level on points and goal difference with Everton, but I finished ahead on goal difference. Qualified for the Europa league :cool:

Will need to improve the squad like.
You mean ahead on goals scored surely? :lol:

I just won the Premier League with Sunderland in the 2nd season; its all about squad building. My current team:

Not heard of half of the fuckers, I see Peruzzi's plane finally landed though :lol:

You mean ahead on goals scored surely? :lol:

Not heard of half of the fuckers, I see Peruzzi's plane finally landed though :lol:
Aye :lol:

A bit concerned I qualified for Europe like, extra game as expectations and that. Cleverley looks a quality player on this. Wanted him on a free but he wants 65k :lol:

Also, vurnon Anita is outstanding.

Ended up signing balanta and Romero. Outstanding players for the price.

Now looking for a tall long ball merchant striker anyone? Looking at crouch on a 6 month loan, no fee and 40% wages. Will see me 6 months. Just for differen option really.

Would love a young long term striker in the summer. A Benteke or Carroll mould for my pulis ball.

Wouldn't bother with Crouch personally, tried him twice on the last one on a short term loan deal and by the end of it he was down to about 2/2 and a half stars.

Lad from Anderlecht (or some Belgian side) is usually a good long term physical striker. Cant remember his name..

Or you could use Fierro and be guaranteed 35 goals a season at least.

thats very disappointing , every member of your first XI was a wonderkid on last years

Last edited:
Wouldn't bother with Crouch personally, tried him twice on the last one on a short term loan deal and by the end of it he was down to about 2/2 and a half stars.

Lad from Anderlecht (or some Belgian side) is usually a good long term physical striker. Cant remember his name..

Or you could use Fierro and be guaranteed 35 goals a season at least.

thats very disappointing , every member of your first XI was a wonderkid on last years

I know, i knew i wanted Balanta and Romero right at the start of the game, i dont usually like signing the same players all the time but they are outstanding and there is nobody better for the price.

I know, i knew i wanted Balanta and Romero right at the start of the game, i dont usually like signing the same players all the time but they are outstanding and there is nobody better for the price.
Still, for me, it just takes the fun out of it and gets repetitive when you buy the same players every game.

Thought the realise of the new game would stop it

Still, for me, it just takes the fun out of it and gets repetitive when you buy the same players every game.

Thought the realise of the new game would stop it

I've done things completely different. You don't have to buy someone cos x rates him. Here's my business

Pre Season
Out -
Danny Graham 2.2 mil
- Seb Larsson 5 mil
- Cabral 1 mil

In -
Eder Balanta 5 mil
- Harry Kane (loan)
- Diego Novaretti (loan)
- Diego Valeri

Winter:
Out:
Liam Bridcutt - 1.8 mil
Jozy Altidore - 4 mil
Seb Coates (Loan termination)
Harry Kane (Loan termination)

In:
Kurt Zouma (Loan)
Tore Reiginussen - £400k
Joel Campbell (loan)
Oliver Sorg - £350k

Sitting 9th also in a Capital One Cup final

I've done things completely different. You don't have to buy someone cos x rates him. Here's my business

Pre Season
Out -
Danny Graham 2.2 mil
- Seb Larsson 5 mil
- Cabral 1 mil

In -
Eder Balanta 5 mil
- Harry Kane (loan)
- Diego Novaretti (loan)
- Diego Valeri

Winter:
Out:
Liam Bridcutt - 1.8 mil
Jozy Altidore - 4 mil

In:
Kurt Zouma (Loan)
Tore Reiginussen - £400k
Joel Campbell (loan)
Oliver Sorg - £350k

What do you mean 'x rates him', I meant buying the best young players on the game in every save

Pre Season
Out -
Danny Graham 2.2 mil
- Seb Larsson 5 mil
- Cabral 1 mil

In -
Eder Balanta 5 mil
- Harry Kane (loan)
- Diego Novaretti (loan)
- Diego Valeri

Winter:
Out:
Liam Bridcutt - 1.8 mil
Jozy Altidore - 4 mil

In:
Kurt Zouma (Loan)
Tore Reiginussen - £400k
Joel Campbell (loan)
Oliver Sorg - £350k

Harry Kane loan deal worked out well then :lol:

How

Pre Season
Out -
Danny Graham 2.2 mil
- Seb Larsson 5 mil
- Cabral 1 mil

In -
Eder Balanta 5 mil
- Harry Kane (loan)
- Diego Novaretti (loan)
- Diego Valeri

Winter:
Out:
Liam Bridcutt - 1.8 mil
Jozy Altidore - 4 mil

In:
Kurt Zouma (Loan)
Tore Reiginussen - £400k
Joel Campbell (loan)
Oliver Sorg - £350k

did you sell Cabral and Jozy?!

Where is cheapest place to buy this tomorrow morning? Still might go to Asda Boldon at midnight :lol:

Mine has just arrived now, how do I get the full game on as only the beta still loads up, or will I have to wait until tmoro?

Just ordered it today (without BETA), will try to get it working tonight but if not can have a blast in morning before work.

Always start with a Sunderland save, so are there any tips for players to bring in? Or any players I can offer to clubs at a higher price and get some bites?

Haha, tbf he was alright.. Got me 5 goals within the 4 months just the board reduced my revenue from transfers to 10% so I had to improvise with the wage/transfer budgeting so he ended up getting the chop.

Offering them to clubs? Altidore went to Genoa and Cabral went to Young Boys

I've almost finished two seasons and have even got Cabral to speak to clubs himself and STILL no offers, it's horrendous. Not even a shite offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back