FM15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started with west ham. Struggled to bring anybody in really.

Lost 6-0 away to Chelsea first game ffs

Any tips because this is horrendous.

Chelsea A lost 6-0
Villa H lost 2-0
Liverpool A lost 5-0

Started again, this time unemployed. Went for lower national rep and was just about to take the Norwich job. Then Pardew got sacked, so I applied for it and got an interview.

They offered me the job so I took it :oops::oops: just best Chelsea at home 4-2 on my first game with a counter attacking masterclass. £17.5m to spend too

Any recommendations on a centre back and a winger?

Last edited:

Chelsea A lost 6-0
Villa H lost 2-0
Liverpool A lost 5-0

Started again, this time unemployed. Went for lower national rep and was just about to take the Norwich job. Then Pardew got sacked, so I applied for it and got an interview.

They offered me the job so I took it :oops::oops: just best Chelsea at home 4-2 on my first game with a counter attacking masterclass. £17.5m to spend too

Not giving you any tips if you're managing them - sorry

Is this like the other ones where you can play it on a few different machines through STEAM?

Thinking of getting this from CJs keys or summit and installing it on the work computer too so I can play during dinner and breaks as I'm usually bored fuckless.

Also got a sunderland one ;)
Put all them bastards up for sale, they're all useless ;)

Is this like the other ones where you can play it on a few different machines through STEAM?

Thinking of getting this from CJs keys or summit and installing it on the work computer too so I can play during dinner and breaks as I'm usually bored fuckless.
What do you mean? Steam does support it if you mean that

Last edited:
Put all them bastards up for sale, they're all useless ;)

What do you mean? Steam does support it if you mean that

Just something someone on here mentioned ages ago, about having the game on multiple machines. So if I install it on my home PC can I also install it (all through steam) on my works PC and play it on both?

Sure someone has said previously you can only have them on 1 maybe 2 machines to stop people buying a copy and all their mates just using it!?

Just something someone on here mentioned ages ago, about having the game on multiple machines. So if I install it on my home PC can I also install it (all through steam) on my works PC and play it on both?

Sure someone has said previously you can only have them on 1 maybe 2 machines to stop people buying a copy and all their mates just using it!?
You sign into steam and install the game and you can play. You can only log into steam on one computer at a time so stops multiple plays.

Just beat Liverpool 5-1 at home. Route one physical football works really well on this.

De Jong and gouffran and superb.

Last edited:
How close is the BETA demo to the finished article? Anyone know?

How close is the BETA demo to the finished article? Anyone know?

The content is all there it's just bug fixing and balance.

I stopped playing at the weekend after i conceded 8 in a game for probably the 5th or 6th time in just over a season. They've released a patch today that apparently addresses high scoring games in lower leagues so i'll give it another go tonight if i get time.

Chelsea A lost 6-0
Villa H lost 2-0
Liverpool A lost 5-0

Alessio Romagnoli - AS Roma. He is an absolute beast of a CB and he's about 20. He might not be cheap, but I certainly remember selling him for £47m on FM14 and he is just as good on this one.

Alessio Romagnoli - AS Roma. He is an absolute beast of a CB and he's about 20. He might not be cheap, but I certainly remember selling him for £47m on FM14 and he is just as good on this one.
Ended up signing balanta and Romero. Outstanding players for the price.

Now looking for a tall long ball merchant striker anyone? Looking at crouch on a 6 month loan, no fee and 40% wages. Will see me 6 months. Just for differen option really.

Would love a young long term striker in the summer. A Benteke or Carroll mould for my pulis ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back