FIFA 16 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've had the game for one day and have a decent record online.... You need to learn the game it's not 15!

I've sussed it already mate, I haven't played Fifa 15 for about 4 months so was easy to adjust.

It's all the bullshit that happens that's is the issue

Fifa 16 ps4 for sale with 200,000 coins giz a hola

Held in div 5. Record is now 22-7-14

Just been destroyed 8-0 by a team full of Bayern players. The lad was class too. Gave up at half time. Every single player was far better than any of mine. Waste of time trying.

Guess am coming to the point of serious players now.

Played 2 games in division 5 and been battered. Guess this is where the story ends lol.

Last edited:
Happy with my French team. Sold the English team. Want to make a team out of 66k. That's all I have. Will be my fitness team or if someone can better the legaue 1 team then fair play. Not fussed if it's a hybrid or whatever. Someone, make me a team for 66k!

i have 200,000 coins saved up

when should i start buying a team? thinking of leaving it for a week see if prices come down.

Right I'm enjoying the game a bit more now but two glaring pieces of gameplay nonsense;

1. Penalties - far too many given, I'm averaging 2 or 3 a game man haway.

2. Through balls - completely broken. I know they've restricted them so you can't abuse them but every through ball I play to my striker is either intercepted or rolls on and on to the keeper, and I mean every time, spoils the game.

Oh aye, the misty game thing is shit an'all.

Any1 tried 3-5-2?

Yeah. Won 10 and 9 division in 8 and getting humped. Any defender seems to just catch fast players. It's frustrating. PL players seem to be so slow compared to other nations. Can not find a formation to work.
This is happening to me. I've let 4 in in pretty much every game so far managed to stay up 1st effort.then started second season in 8 same again getting hammered.i turned it off after a 40yarder went over me keeper who didn't move til the celebrations started. 3-5-2 doesn't work to well

This is happening to me. I've let 4 in in pretty much every game so far managed to stay up 1st effort.then started second season in 8 same again getting hammered.i turned it off after a 40yarder went over me keeper who didn't move til the celebrations started. 3-5-2 doesn't work to well

Into 4-1-2-1-2 (2) now. Into Div 5. Played 2 games and got hammered, couldnt get close. The teams I came up against must have cost a lot of money. 84 and 85 rated. Lewandoski up top is unstoppable. Finesse from anywhere and it goes in, OP this year is that type of shot.

Have my french, Lique 1 team, happy with them. However, need a second team and only have 68k to use. Stuck, no idea what to do with it.

Into 4-1-2-1-2 (2) now. Into Div 5. Played 2 games and got hammered, couldnt get close. The teams I came up against must have cost a lot of money. 84 and 85 rated. Lewandoski up top is unstoppable. Finesse from anywhere and it goes in, OP this year is that type of shot.

Have my french, Lique 1 team, happy with them. However, need a second team and only have 68k to use. Stuck, no idea what to do with it.
Find that 2 centre half's just stand on top of each other leaving through ball open past the 3rd. I've had a decent bit of luck with packs and got Silva so I've gone premier but I fancy a change now. I want to play with wingers cos I like playing wide as it gives central players more chance to recover when a pass aimed left 5 yards is intercepted 35 yards to the right.
I've lost 8 of me last 10 games n me records pretty damaged now. I'm also convinced there's a handicap still. I've seen my keeper ospinna go from saving a lot to being utter shite now. Want to have a good session on it to test myself but lucky if I can get 3 games a night at minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back