FIFA 16 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pace has been reigned in on this year's but I've found the right analogue stick engages the player's pace more effectively.

Also handy for getting round your man too if you flick it just as the tackle comes steaming in.

You're meant to double tap right analogue to fully utilise pace, the drawback is that the ball gets knocked ahead of you so a stronger player can shove you off the ball without committing a foul.

In regards to passing you need to use driven passing (R1 + X) for mid-range and long-range passing, normal X for short range.

Crossing I've yet to grasp but they're impossible to fuck to defend against someone who's perfected it.

I have hammered it today with being off work ill. Went up to Division 5, one game to win that league. French League One team and an all England team. Defoe is quality! Finishes everything. 4-1-2-1-2 with the CM'S instead of wingers, have to be careful on each pace as its always down the middle. Have far more options in attack though. The french lad I posted earlier from Lyon is an absolute joke, so OP.

Alot easier to do well in this year's FUT without actually paying any money if you took advantage of the webapp giveaways.
Doing well in your free FUT Draft is also key - I got 3 wins which gave me 2 jumbo packs.

A BPL/Ligue 1 hybrid team worth approx 50k coins will get you to about Div 3. The only major setbacks is the contracts and injuries are a right bastard to deal with, might need to spend an hour or 2 on the single player with any bronze/silver team raising the cash to buy alot of them.

Alot easier to do well in this year's FUT without actually paying any money if you took advantage of the webapp giveaways.
Doing well in your free FUT Draft is also key - I got 3 wins which gave me 2 jumbo packs.

A BPL/Ligue 1 hybrid team worth approx 50k coins will get you to about Div 3. The only major setbacks is the contracts and injuries are a right bastard to deal with, might need to spend an hour or 2 on the single player with any bronze/silver team raising the cash to buy alot of them.
Don't forget the coin boosts that are in the catalogue..

Don't forget the coin boosts that are in the catalogue..

Aye. Just do Div 10 - 6 single player with your coin boosts using your shite team and you end up with more than able to afford a BPL/Ligue 1 team able to handle their own until the higher leagues.

I have them as 2 seperate teams.

Lique 1 is insane. Lyon are outrageous. Cheap too. Want to get Remy to partner that Lyon forward but he is still 20k!

I have them as 2 seperate teams.

Lique 1 is insane. Lyon are outrageous. Cheap too. Want to get Remy to partner that Lyon forward but he is still 20k!

Don't do them separate, you want a full French midfield as all of them have insane passing, pace and strength attributes and you build around it using EPL players.

Imbula, Sissoko, Pogba, Mvila, Cabaye, the list goes on and on. It's insane how good a full French midfield is.

Don't do them separate, you want a full French midfield as all of them have insane passing, pace and strength attributes and you build around it using EPL players.

Imbula, Sissoko, Pogba, Mvila, Cabaye, the list goes on and on. It's insane how good a full French midfield is.

Doing ok at the moment keeping them separate. Will see how it goes. I may merge and then make a new German league team. They look strong.

Well 1 game played and 1 victory.

Seems canny. Not sure I'm keen on how slow the game play is though.

Just bought 1600 points, 1st pack I got Di Maria that will do me cheers Fifa

Got Otamendi anarl nearly 200,000 for them 2 !

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else does this but 2 years ago I had a Brazil team and a Prem team.

I put all my Brazil team on the Prem team's bench and reserves and vice versa.

If you then alternate between the squads both team regenerate their energies.

Helped that there was some cross over players too like Willian and Ramires but not essential.

Handy tip if you don't want to keep spending on fitness cards or big squads.

Well 1 game played and 1 victory.

Seems canny. Not sure I'm keen on how slow the game play is though.

Just bought 1600 points, 1st pack I got Di Maria that will do me cheers Fifa

Got Otamendi anarl nearly 200,000 for them 2 !

f***ing hell!

Not sure if anyone else does this but 2 years ago I had a Brazil team and a Prem team.

I put all my Brazil team on the Prem team's bench and reserves and vice versa.

If you then alternate between the squads both team regenerate their energies.

Helped that there was some cross over players too like Willian and Ramires but not essential.

Handy tip if you don't want to keep spending on fitness cards or big squads.

That is what I do, always swap the full team over!

Same old f***ing Fifa, winning 3-0 and it kicks me out saying I can't connect to the server.

It's 2015 and the time of fibre broadband sort your f***ing shite out EA man jesus christ man

Just got back in and it's put it as a loss omg.

82 minutes played I was winning 3-0 f***ing dog shite that like

Just conceded the most bullshit goal I ever have. You actually couldn't make up what happened. Wish I had me Kinect on to record it.

Same old f***ing Fifa, winning 3-0 and it kicks me out saying I can't connect to the server.

It's 2015 and the time of fibre broadband sort your f***ing shite out EA man jesus christ man

Just got back in and it's put it as a loss omg.

82 minutes played I was winning 3-0 f***ing dog shite that like

just been given 1 Premium Gold Untradable Pack for the inconvenience! ;) lol

winning game 3 of UT draft 2-0 and disconnects, lost me 15k with no packs. How the hell do I complain?

Well I've got a record of 5-3-5 on UT

Nearly smashed my controller and I'm more pissed off than I've been in ages due to bullshit on Fifa after one night.

Fuck it I'm selling the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back