Fifa 15 Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it had died down and I was overpaying for the SOL at 1K. Just listed it and have a 2k bid already. Not bad. I'll buy it again in a few weeks.

Could have had Van Anholt for 9,000 several times the other night and now they are selling for over 30,000 ggrrrrrr

anyone know if the prices of the players are guna drop or rise when the retail copy of the game comes out on Friday?

PVA could go down like... Fair few good fast silver left backs

Made a average prem team from selling on the app, can't wait for Friday.

Got a profit of 8k just from a hours wheeling and dealing. Team of

Vorm
Santon
Vlaar
Jagielka
Angel Rangel
Barry
Huddlestone
N'Zonzi
Carrick
Lambert
Soldado

Probably be rubbish but will get to division 4 I would have thought. Hopefully get a few gems in packs on Friday.

Got fuck all here like. Not getting any packs at the start has fuxking killed any ideas I had of trading. Literally only have 3 players of a team and 400 coins.

Canny pissed off like

I'm up to about 10k and have Cattermole, 8 chemistry cards and a player i'm hoping makes team of the week.

Mind you I did get 5k for my daily gift today, I think I've only made 2k profit from trading

I have 18k. I have only been given 1.5k by the daily gifts. Got isco and douglas costa in my starter packs. Made about 5k on both of them. Bought sterling for 9k and sold him for 13.5k also bought sol for 500 and sd for 1.6k. Is it worth buying packs with it or not?

The sheer fact you have a team this good before the games even been realeased is a joke and a massive flaw of UT. Il still play it like but think il favour Online master league when PES comes out.

Is it? the web app has always been out before the game comes out and its not that difficult to get 30k

Decided to keep Gotze and build a bundesliga team for a change.

Got 2 tanks sitting behind him in def mid for a german triangle :cool:

Dreading buying the 2 forwards though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back