Fifa 15 Web App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have had Van Anholt for 9,000 several times the other night and now they are selling for over 30,000 ggrrrrrr

anyone know if the prices of the players are guna drop or rise when the retail copy of the game comes out on Friday?

Last edited:

How much did you get Ribery for brosef? LOL!!

Got him in a pack, thanks for the concern however and please keep entertaining me with your shite posts, LOL!!

- Must be the only person not buying the Sol, sticking with the King Fahd stadium as it's the only stadia where it can't rain.

Last edited:
Could have had Van Anholt for 9,000 several times the other night and now they are selling for over 30,000 ggrrrrrr

anyone know if the prices of the players are guna drop or rise when the retail copy of the game comes out on Friday?

Last year superstars rose hugely, and players in the 0-10k bracket crashed.

Not sure about the rest, or if it'll do the same this year. I've got a team sorted so I'm sticking the rest of my money in a few players and taking the risk, because Im going to be without a PC for 3 days anyway

Last year superstars rose hugely, and players in the 0-10k bracket crashed.

Not sure about the rest, or if it'll do the same this year. I've got a team sorted so I'm sticking the rest of my money in a few players and taking the risk, because Im going to be without a PC for 3 days anyway

I've got Remy, Schurlle, Willian, Oscar and Cahill in packs, was thinking about selling them but I might wait and see what happens

Got him in a pack, thanks for the concern however and please keep entertaining me with your shite posts, LOL!!

- Must be the only person not buying the Sol, sticking with the King Fahd stadium as it's the only stadia where it can't rain.

Ha'way Ladies, keep it together.

haha didn't realise that!

That is a bonus for sure!

Ha'way Ladies, keep it together.

It's fine, I took him off the block list to see what spewing horse shite he was talking, turns out it's more smoggier than the whole of Middlesbrough put together so he's going back on it cos it's hurting me eyes with his shite.

If I fire the web app up with an origin account used with 360 fifa will it still work when I eventually play on ps4 i.e. keeping all the players etc?

Nope, only works between 360 and Xbone or PS3 and PS4 unfortunately

Looks like I'm waiting till the games out and starting fresh then. I'll try building discard priced gold sides to earn some coin and maybe try sell a few for 150/200 coins more.

Copying the team I posted in the Fifa 15 thread, good advice ;)

A cheaper replacement for Ribery until you get him is Yohan Mollo.
There's also a non-rare Gold RB better than Debuchy (forgot his name)

I've not bothered with buying players yet, I've got a Hulk and Bernard sitting in my squad thinking whether do I want to make a hybrid or sell em on with - Currently sat on 17k coins just waiting until release for the market to cool down a bit

French player overall in FUT 15 ooze pace and strength, even the silver ones have a canny bit for their levels - Your daft not to go French.

They all seem to have pace and power which is always key in FIFA no matter what anyone says.

Ive got fuck all coins like my free packs on the web app have been complete shit.

Same for me, it's a disgrace they haven't fixed this yet. It seems to only be the minority that this problem is effecting but they still should have sorted it by now.
I raised a ticket with them andirectly they have emailed this morning saying a fix on the server should have fixed this issue but I haven't tried yet this.morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back