FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generations is nothing special.

You can just the Web app to create squads from your players on previous fifa games

I'd rather they sort this game out than fanny on with generations. You can't even play with the squads unless you have the corresponding game!

Just scored a goal.a dodgy goal line 1. Kick off was taken with me 1 nil up. He takes kick off wanders thru everyone. Martin tyler screams equaliser.i kick back off 1 nil down.great game this

I don't think I've played a game that you have no control over the result in a one on one game in all the years ive been playing games!! 9 games tonight starting in division one, drew 3 lost six.. Utter bullshit, last week when I played I won 5 in a row to stay in division 1. Yet this week my forwards either wouldn't run forward (Sturridge) or when one on one with the keeper, kick it straight at him (aguero). Thank fuck mortal kombat x is out on Tuesday, a one on one game where the better player wins.....

I don't think I've played a game that you have no control over the result in a one on one game in all the years ive been playing games!! 9 games tonight starting in division one, drew 3 lost six.. Utter bullshit, last week when I played I won 5 in a row to stay in division 1. Yet this week my forwards either wouldn't run forward (Sturridge) or when one on one with the keeper, kick it straight at him (aguero). Thank fuck mortal kombat x is out on Tuesday, a one on one game where the better player wins.....
Aye it seems to be getting worse aswell, 2-1 up against someone yesterday I conceded a penalty in injury time because my players ran into each other and one of them fell into his striker, I saved it then the corner came in and my keeper punched it away but apparently fouled him so he got another penalty and scored

Also more counts are scoring more free kicks from their own half as the keeper just watched it go in

Its pathetic like. I went 5-0 up against some kid, playing unreal, secobd half kicks off and i cant even play properly and the kid brings it back to 5-5. Its scripted to fuck

Inform bolasie has great potential, cant wait to use him

Last edited:
I'm determined to win Division One. I needed three points from my last game to win it yesterday, ended up getting beat 2-0 after some disgraceful defending by the AI. ;)

Aye it seems to be getting worse aswell, 2-1 up against someone yesterday I conceded a penalty in injury time because my players ran into each other and one of them fell into his striker, I saved it then the corner came in and my keeper punched it away but apparently fouled him so he got another penalty and scored

Also more counts are scoring more free kicks from their own half as the keeper just watched it go in

Similar thing happened to me.

Rubbish penalty decision then keeper saves it and his player falls over the keeper when he stands up and he gets another penalty straight after.

Similar thing happened to me.

Rubbish penalty decision then keeper saves it and his player falls over the keeper when he stands up and he gets another penalty straight after.
Sometimes I think the game just fucks with you deliberately, I had a few days off and when I came back I got consecutive promotions from div 3 to 1 and only lost about 2 games

Sometimes I think the game just fucks with you deliberately, I had a few days off and when I came back I got consecutive promotions from div 3 to 1 and only lost about 2 games

Yeah I think so too. Lost count of the amount of times I need to win the last two games of a season to stay in a division and my players suddenly all start to play like 99 Ronaldo with a +10 card when for the rest of the season they are rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back