FIFA 15 Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm trying to enter the shearer cup (i know, i know!) but cant seem to find/purchase any BlackBurn Rovers players. The ones that are on sale or the orange/blue cards that cost a fortune. I only need 2 or 3? Any ideas I bought 4 newcastle players, need another - poss defender, but refuse to buy Steven Taylor

In around 3+ years of playing this I've finally pulled a player worth a bit from a pack (think the previous most was Cavani when he was new at PSG and Van Persie when he was worth about 50k) when I got Aguero last week from a 7.5k pack. Trouble is no fucker is buying anyone at the moment.

Managed to get an IF Pants

I've been looking for him and IF Fellaini since the totw came out and they're like hens teeth!
Finally managed to pick an IF Pants up last night though, 100k bin. Got lucky earlier and also nabbed an IF Fellaini. They're the only ones i've seen on the market since the totw got released though.
Bizarre when you compare them to SIF Fletch and how flooded the market is with him.

Anyone got any of our old IF's from past FIFA's they fancy selling? can hoy you some FIFA 15 coins if you have. Looking for TOTS Mig and IF Sess from FIFA 13 and IF Catts from FIFA 12. Xbox btw.

Anyone got any of our old IF's from past FIFA's they fancy selling? can hoy you some FIFA 15 coins if you have. Looking for TOTS Mig and IF Sess from FIFA 13 and IF Catts from FIFA 12. Xbox btw.
Generations squad? Looking for them too, Borini MOTM at liverpool might be decent aswell, not sure if your arsed though.

Generations squad? Looking for them too, Borini MOTM at liverpool might be decent aswell, not sure if your arsed though.

Aye looking for some. Managed to get IF Vito and Johno on FIFA 14 before. Haven't got FIFA 12 and 13 so had to order them earlier :lol: got them both for £4 so not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back