FIFA 15 ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to play a bit differently. Rather than sell everyone for packs like some crack addict. I am going to keep all the cards I get unless I get something really valuable, so I can play about squad building.

Wednesday(Tuesday for any SMBers in America) with 8 teams:

Barcelona
Boca Juniors
Borussia Dortmund
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City
Napoli
PSG

The demo will have quick play mode and another Ultimate Team demo thing like last year.

Can just make a US PSN account for free and download the demo on tuesday. Usually what I do every year.
Do you find that formation works well online?

3-5-2 has been king since FIFA 13 IIRC.

Do you find that formation works well online?

I like the formations that flood the midfield so 3-5-2 and 4-5-1 are probably my favourites, 3-5-2 should be stronger than it was in 14 due to people actually playing through the middle instead of wings -> cross

Ah right. Last time I played UT properly was when everyone abused the russian league. Emenike and some other randomer like Eto'o up front. Unplayable.

Yeah that was a nightmare. If you're a good player 5221 was like a cheat, you had so many players back defending you had to be really shit to concede on a regular basis, then you just had to abuse the pace on the counter attack.

You must be one of ea's bitches! Using real money to buy packs is a mugs game!
He runs (or is a big cheese anyway) with futwiz I think it is, so he probably recoups most of the money from that.

I very much doubt he's one of EA's bitches.

He runs (or is a big cheese anyway) with futwiz I think it is, so he probably recoups most of the money from that.

I very much doubt he's one of EA's bitches.

Yep! I co-own/run futwiz (an ultimate team fansite) so need the big players for reviews etc (and giveaways of course!) so it means buying lots of packs. Best value is at the start as most high rated gold players are worth a bit.

Yep! I co-own/run futwiz (an ultimate team fansite) so need the big players for reviews etc (and giveaways of course!) so it means buying lots of packs. Best value is at the start as most high rated gold players are worth a bit.
Ah fair enough mate. No offence intended.

No offence Dan , you do a cracking job on your site but that team is precisely why I'm done with UT

Thanks :) Hopefully there won't be so many crazy expensive teams out there early on this time as EA are really cracking down on coin selling!

Thanks :) Hopefully there won't be so many crazy expensive teams out there early on this time as EA are really cracking down on coin selling!
Out of interest, what's your take on what KSI, W2S and the likes do on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back