FIFA 15 ps3 or Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to actually try learn from my mistakes this year when it comes to UT. Spent a while trading getting millions of coins thinking that building a high-rated team will be class, will just stick to the 15k OP teams. :)

Why?

You never paid full price for a game?, if the answer is yes then your a hypocrite

Nope. Not a hypocrite at all.

I've paid full price for 2 games in the last 10 years. Skyrim and The Last of Us. They're games that come around once every 3-5 years due to how much effort and development time is put into making a brand new ip or game.

FIFA has marginal improvements every year yet they still charge a fortune for it. You cannot compare the two, especially when it comes to value/pricing.

Worth mentioning that FIFA costs more at launch than both of those games did.
14 was a rush job for the one and ps4, this years will be a massive improvement IMO as its been built for the next gen consoles..

I'm hopeful don't get me wrong. But it's EA.

Every video from the beta has thus far shown that the game itself is completely broken due to the keeper AI. The main culprit for glitching them, surprise surprise, is lobbed through balls. Apparently Benik Afobe is still a ninja too, whatever that means.

It's like they never learn.

Nope. Not a hypocrite at all.

I've paid full price for 2 games in the last 10 years. Skyrim and The Last of Us. They're games that come around once every 3-5 years due to how much effort and development time is put into making a brand new ip or game.

FIFA has marginal improvements every year yet they still charge a fortune for it. You cannot compare the two, especially when it comes to value/pricing.

Worth mentioning that FIFA costs more at launch than both of those games did.

I'm hopeful don't get me wrong. But it's EA.

Every video from the beta has thus far shown that the game itself is completely broken due to the keeper AI. The main culprit for glitching them, surprise surprise, is lobbed through balls. Apparently Benik Afobe is still a ninja too, whatever that means.

It's like they never learn.

I get your point, for you then it seems to be a waste to pay full price but to complain about other people who do is a bit childish.

You say "especially when it comes to value/pricing", Surely if someone pays full price and gets hours of enjoyment from that then to that individual the value and pricing of the game has been worth every penny.

If you're not happy with the pricing you simply don't buy it (which you don't), I get why you don't want to pay full price and your reasons just not why you are having a go at people who do.

Going to actually try learn from my mistakes this year when it comes to UT. Spent a while trading getting millions of coins thinking that building a high-rated team will be class, will just stick to the 15k OP teams. :)
I'm going to play a bit differently. Rather than sell everyone for packs like some crack addict. I am going to keep all the cards I get unless I get something really valuable, so I can play about squad building.

When's the demo out, fellow nerds?
Wednesday(Tuesday for any SMBers in America) with 8 teams:

Barcelona
Boca Juniors
Borussia Dortmund
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City
Napoli
PSG

The demo will have quick play mode and another Ultimate Team demo thing like last year.

Last edited:
I'm going to play a bit differently. Rather than sell everyone for packs like some crack addict. I am going to keep all the cards I get unless I get something really valuable, so I can play about squad building.

Wednesday(Tuesday for any SMBers in America) with 8 teams:

Barcelona
Boca Juniors
Borussia Dortmund
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man City
Napoli
PSG

The demo will have quick play mode and another Ultimate Team demo thing like last year.

Good the demo is coming out early, people need to see if their PC's can handle the new engine its getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back