FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mines started crashing again after matches in normal UT. Only does it when I win anarl. Pile of shite

Mines been doing that anarl and funnily enough only when I'm winning too. Tried playing some offline UT matches and got disconnected from everyone of those too.

Haven't played this for ages.

Bought two 100k packs - best player was Juan Mata!

Got my Linker and Sheringham on the market and once they sell may just go pack crazy and see what I get that's decent if anything!

Just having a few games on this to kill time lately, that 90 rated Klose is unreal.

12 games online, 17 goals and 7 assists.

plus about 50% of all the goals I concede are other people using him. He's the perfect UT14 striker mind - fast, big, good dribbling. It's like having Ibarbo back.

Just having a few games on this to kill time lately, that 90 rated Klose is unreal.

12 games online, 17 goals and 7 assists.

plus about 50% of all the goals I concede are other people using him. He's the perfect UT14 striker mind - fast, big, good dribbling. It's like having Ibarbo back.

Would love him in my Serie A team, but just cant afford him.

This is the worst "football" game ever created, lobbed through balls, head abuse, rb and a constantly, everything the keeper saves rebounds into the other other players path plus about 60 other things that make it uttter shit

You cant even play possesion football because the passing is f***ing hideous.

This is the worst "football" game ever created, lobbed through balls, head abuse, rb and a constantly, everything the keeper saves rebounds into the other other players path plus about 60 other things that make it uttter shit

You cant even play possesion football because the passing is f***ing hideous.
:lol: 15 looks canny though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back