FIFA 14 - Ultimate Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't checked this thread in months and was wondering something. Heard that if you play these players from the free packs for ten games you can sell them. Is that true? Doubt it but thought I'd ask. I've got about 220k worth of players in them packs and can't shift them.

Haven't checked this thread in months and was wondering something. Heard that if you play these players from the free packs for ten games you can sell them. Is that true? Doubt it but thought I'd ask. I've got about 220k worth of players in them packs and can't shift them.
I've played more than 10 games with free Hulk and he's still untradeable marra

Just played some git that had IF Messi, IF Benzema, SIF Pique (I think) and another SIF, as well as Bale etc and he was shit.

Still beat me 5-0 though...

It's strange like. Weeks and weeks off. Come back to the game and I seem to be scoring better goals. Shooting from different angles etc. Timing is a little off but my good old serie A team still ripping it up

It's strange like. Weeks and weeks off. Come back to the game and I seem to be scoring better goals. Shooting from different angles etc. Timing is a little off but my good old serie A team still ripping it up
I hadn't played in months until Friday night when I had a go. Changed formation to 4-2-3-1 with the 2 DCMs and 1 AMC. Changed the lineup a bit and am currently 8 unbeaten storming div 2. Won first five of this current season. Team is:
GK: Mignolet
DEF: Walker Vidic Kompany Baines
DCM: Gerrard Toure
LM: Young RM: Walcott
CAM: Cazorla
ST: Saurez

Bench: IF brown IF Johnson Terry Lampard Sturridge Gomez IF Henderson

Play defensive as balanced leaves my CBs exposed due to lack of pace and ultra defensive makes Suarez useless as he's too deep. Toure isn't worth the 102,000 I paid for him like, but he's good!
Hopefully promotion this year.

I hadn't played in months until Friday night when I had a go. Changed formation to 4-2-3-1 with the 2 DCMs and 1 AMC. Changed the lineup a bit and am currently 8 unbeaten storming div 2. Won first five of this current season. Team is:
GK: Mignolet
DEF: Walker Vidic Kompany Baines
DCM: Gerrard Toure
LM: Young RM: Walcott
CAM: Cazorla
ST: Saurez

Bench: IF brown IF Johnson Terry Lampard Sturridge Gomez IF Henderson

Play defensive as balanced leaves my CBs exposed due to lack of pace and ultra defensive makes Suarez useless as he's too deep. Toure isn't worth the 102,000 I paid for him like, but he's good!
Hopefully promotion this year.

How do you keep fitness for players? You not have a full new 11 to change over?

How do you keep fitness for players? You not have a full new 11 to change over?
Nah I barely use my subs anyway. Squad fitness card every 5 games. Don't need/want any other players really so just use my coins on squad fitness cards and contracts. Think I've got 78 contracts and 9 squad fitness cards atm. That'll see me another 45 games. Say 400 coins per game, 18000 coins, plus the end of season coins, say 5000, there's 38,000.

Well, i've caved in and sold my in forms before the market crash gets any worse.

Time to build a BPL pace side like everyone else until TOTS comes out - it's better than my old team, and costs 200k instead of 1.2 million

I was wondering why not Balotelli but then I checked the FUT app and I saw his pace ;)

I noticed Russian League players are extremely pacey also.

He is the best striker on the game and possibly any FIFA game. Goal machine. Only players that rival him are Steve Kabba or Ishmael Miller on FIFA 12. :cool:

Actually fancied a few games of FIFA this evening, but after 20 minutes trying to build a squad and the web app being more fucked than ever I've given up.

Top work EA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back