FIFA 14 Career Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wanted to mix it up a bit. I was inspired by a post I saw on Reddit. I went through most of the teams on the game, took their ratings (attack, midfield, defence), took the average of those ratings (Sunderland worked out at like 73 on average), then sorted the teams into one long list. I then started a new career mode, replacing all the teams in the English leagues, with the teams from the list I created, in order of rating. What I ended up with, was a Super League. It makes playing in the league/english cups brilliant. Champions league/Euro league is a bit shit like, as it's full of shite teams.

Premier League
Barcelona
FC Bayern
Real Madrid
Man City
Chelsea
Man Utd
Juventus
PSG
Athletico Madrid
Bor. Dortmund
Arsenal
Liverpool
Milan
Spurs
Inter
Roma
Athletico Bilboa
SL Benfica
Fiorentina
Lazio

Championship
Napoli
Zenit
Galatasaray
Everton
AS Monaco
Saint-Ettiene
FC Porto
CSKA Moskva
Real Sociedad
Spartak Moskva
Bayer 04
FC Schalke
Swansea
Sporting CP
1899 Hoffenheim
Newcastle Utd
Valencia
Dinamo Moskva
FC Shakhtar
VFL Wolfsburg
LOSC Lille
OL Lyon
Southampton
Parma

League One
Lokomotiv
Fulham
Stoke City
West Ham
Hertha BSC
Udinese
Hannover 96
VFB Stuttgart
Cruzeiro
Sao Paulo
Bor. M'Gladbach
Eint. Frankfurt
Marseille
Stade Rennais
Athletico Mineiro
Ajax
Atalanta
Corinthians
Olympiakos
PSV
Aston Villa
Norwich City
Sunderland
Werder Bremen

League Two
Genoa
San Lorenzo
Torino
Flamengo
Fluminense
Sampdoria
West brom
Boca Juniors
River Plate
Standard Liege
Feyenoord
Montpellier
Hull City
FC Twente
Hamburger SV
QPR
Botafogo
Club Brugge
Gremio
Crystal Palace
Vitesse
Celtic
RSC Anderlecht
AZ

If I can be bothered to set that up I might give it a crack. It does look fun.

Looks pretty good, I've just ordered a ps4 and am planning to use the career mode on the vita, think i'll set it up this way. Hopefully you can still do this on ps4.

When I used to play PES it's how the leagues ended up being set out as they only had a certain number of teams in

So I wanted to mix it up a bit. I was inspired by a post I saw on Reddit. I went through most of the teams on the game, took their ratings (attack, midfield, defence), took the average of those ratings (Sunderland worked out at like 73 on average), then sorted the teams into one long list. I then started a new career mode, replacing all the teams in the English leagues, with the teams from the list I created, in order of rating. What I ended up with, was a Super League. It makes playing in the league/english cups brilliant. Champions league/Euro league is a bit shit like, as it's full of shite teams.

Premier League
Barcelona
FC Bayern
Real Madrid
Man City
Chelsea
Man Utd
Juventus
PSG
Athletico Madrid
Bor. Dortmund
Arsenal
Liverpool
Milan
Spurs
Inter
Roma
Athletico Bilboa
SL Benfica
Fiorentina
Lazio

Championship
Napoli
Zenit
Galatasaray
Everton
AS Monaco
Saint-Ettiene
FC Porto
CSKA Moskva
Real Sociedad
Spartak Moskva
Bayer 04
FC Schalke
Swansea
Sporting CP
1899 Hoffenheim
Newcastle Utd
Valencia
Dinamo Moskva
FC Shakhtar
VFL Wolfsburg
LOSC Lille
OL Lyon
Southampton
Parma

League One
Lokomotiv
Fulham
Stoke City
West Ham
Hertha BSC
Udinese
Hannover 96
VFB Stuttgart
Cruzeiro
Sao Paulo
Bor. M'Gladbach
Eint. Frankfurt
Marseille
Stade Rennais
Athletico Mineiro
Ajax
Atalanta
Corinthians
Olympiakos
PSV
Aston Villa
Norwich City
Sunderland
Werder Bremen

League Two
Genoa
San Lorenzo
Torino
Flamengo
Fluminense
Sampdoria
West brom
Boca Juniors
River Plate
Standard Liege
Feyenoord
Montpellier
Hull City
FC Twente
Hamburger SV
QPR
Botafogo
Club Brugge
Gremio
Crystal Palace
Vitesse
Celtic
RSC Anderlecht
AZ
League One :oops:

I love FIFA but always dread seeing how crap our players ratings are!

There not too bad this year, definitely been worse. Just so happens though that there are a lot of big teams ahead of us. What surprised me when I worked the whole thing out, Cardiff didn't make the cut at all...yet QPR did :lol:

There not too bad this year, definitely been worse. Just so happens though that there are a lot of big teams ahead of us. What surprised me when I worked the whole thing out, Cardiff didn't make the cut at all...yet QPR did :lol:

I actually thought they were fairly decent towards us. But they picked up on how sluggish and slow we are quite well :lol:

Just shows how overrated QPR are/were!

I've got a career mode going with us at the minute still in my 1st season like but 7th in the league. I brought in Will Hughes, Callum Chambers from Southampton as back up RB, Aaron Cresswell from Ipswich is my 1st choice LB and Kurt Zouma at CB. Scocco and Altidore have been banging the goals in like.

Just shows how overrated QPR are/were!

I've got a career mode going with us at the minute still in my 1st season like but 7th in the league. I brought in Will Hughes, Callum Chambers from Southampton as back up RB, Aaron Cresswell from Ipswich is my 1st choice LB and Kurt Zouma at CB. Scocco and Altidore have been banging the goals in like.

I started playing before Scocco was added but I played a couple of games when he just transfered and he is absolutely boss. Fast, eye for goal. Shame it doesn't transfer to real life though :lol:.

I had to get rid of Altidore, he did my head in. Just like real life.

I started playing before Scocco was added but I played a couple of games when he just transfered and he is absolutely boss. Fast, eye for goal. Shame it doesn't transfer to real life though :lol:.

I had to get rid of Altidore, he did my head in. Just like real life.
He's got a wicked shot on him though!

I got shot of Fletcher as he wasn't scoring many, used him in a swap deal with Michy Batshuayi but although he's quick he hasn't scored any yet so has ended up on the bench!

Altidore & Scocco are my starting two, with Fletcher, and the recalled Wickham as backup. Borini is backup to Giaccherini. Play Ki and Bridcutt in the centre. Bardsley left back, Gardner right back, Vergini & Roberge my starting centre backs. Johnson on the wing. Brown & O'Shea are backups until they retire at the end of the season. Brought in a kid called Dier as back up CB with the recalled Diakite.

I started out as Striker with the lads and got sent out on loan to Port Vale ended up with like 40 goals or something. While I was there they got relegated but dominated the Championship along with West Ham both 20-odd points ahead of everybody else. We finished 1 point ahead of West Ham and won the Captial One Cup against Hull on pennas, so Europe beckons this season which I've just started. I'm attracting interest from Benfica and Spurs but I'll probably stay with the lads as I'm loyal like that.

Can I get a player-manager position later in the career?

Into me third season with the bin dippers. Will leave ASAP. Never usually stay more than two seasons on this or fm. I'm worse than Mark Hughes
Sold Suarez mid season 2 for 46mil because he twisted. Just had to flog Sturridge for 22 mil to juve for the same reasons.

Did have Soldado but his lack of pace is rancid, so made a swap deal for Dzeko

Got suso on the left of my front 3 but can I shite find a decent player for the right, all keep being total dross so I have borini there for now

I started out as Striker with the lads and got sent out on loan to Port Vale ended up with like 40 goals or something. While I was there they got relegated but dominated the Championship along with West Ham both 20-odd points ahead of everybody else. We finished 1 point ahead of West Ham and won the Captial One Cup against Hull on pennas, so Europe beckons this season which I've just started. I'm attracting interest from Benfica and Spurs but I'll probably stay with the lads as I'm loyal like that.

Can I get a player-manager position later in the career?

Think when you retire it can switch to the manager mode...I think...

Premier League
Barcelona
FC Bayern
Real Madrid
Man City
Chelsea
Man Utd
Juventus
PSG
Athletico Madrid
Bor. Dortmund
Arsenal
Liverpool
Milan
Spurs
Inter
Roma
Athletico Bilboa
SL Benfica
Fiorentina
Lazio

Championship
Napoli
Zenit
Galatasaray
Everton
AS Monaco
Saint-Ettiene
FC Porto
CSKA Moskva
Real Sociedad
Spartak Moskva
Bayer 04
FC Schalke
Swansea
Sporting CP
1899 Hoffenheim
Newcastle Utd
Valencia
Dinamo Moskva
FC Shakhtar
VFL Wolfsburg
LOSC Lille
OL Lyon
Southampton
Parma

League One
Lokomotiv
Fulham
Stoke City
West Ham
Hertha BSC
Udinese
Hannover 96
VFB Stuttgart
Cruzeiro
Sao Paulo
Bor. M'Gladbach
Eint. Frankfurt
Marseille
Stade Rennais
Athletico Mineiro
Ajax
Atalanta
Corinthians
Olympiakos
PSV
Aston Villa
Norwich City
Sunderland
Werder Bremen

League Two
Genoa
San Lorenzo
Torino
Flamengo
Fluminense
Sampdoria
West brom
Boca Juniors
River Plate
Standard Liege
Feyenoord
Montpellier
Hull City
FC Twente
Hamburger SV
QPR
Botafogo
Club Brugge
Gremio
Crystal Palace
Vitesse
Celtic
RSC Anderlecht
AZ

I'm trying to set this up now but I'm losing teams :lol:

Any recommendations for doing it quickly or appropriately?

Might be a decent idea if Career Mode wasn't a stinking piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back