FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
KarlM said:
Bit of an overreaction to getting Slaven Bilic in a pack but whatever floats your boat.

:lol::lol:

Do I keep him. Been dreaming about him all day or do I sell him, keep the cash and wait for his price to drop and buy him back

KarlM said:
My best player from a pack is Gerrard when his card weight increased and was worth nothing in comparison. :neutral:
Are you keeping or selling?

Mate I've spent over £150 on packs :oops: got a bit obsessed with them a while back when off sick.

Plus I've bought coins for £20 before. You've no idea what this means. Best I've had before this is IF Kevin prince boateng my only other IF
Reckon his price will drop?

Last edited:
His price will be the lowest on Monday/Tuesday I think. People will be buying packs like mad especially with the most consistent team of the year so I'd probably sell then buy back before Wednesday. That's generally how it goes at least.

KarlM said:
His price will be the lowest on Monday/Tuesday I think. People will be buying packs like mad especially with the most consistent team of the year so I'd probably sell then buy back before Wednesday. That's generally how it goes at least.

Your probably right like. Going to have a play with him first tho :x

He's unreal. Only a few stats better than normal but fuck me

karlm14 said:
Your probably right like. Going to have a play with him first tho :x

He's unreal. Only a few stats better than normal but fuck me

Doesn't compare to the sinking feeling I got when I opened a 7.5k pack and the name Pogatetz flashed up !

Lucky get :)

My whole team is worth less than him, still won the regular cup today though v some right allstar line ups !

GETTINNNNNN

FCKING YESSSSSS

COMON YOU BASTARDDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Spent a FCKING fortune on packs never to get anything. AND LOOK AT THIS BEAUTYYY

just Jumped all over like a f***ing looper!!!!

Logon or register to see this image

Geruupppp!!!!!!!!

I'm off to have a wank

In 4-4-2 as well!!!!

:lol::lol: Nice one, try him out he'll be unreal

Mate I've spent over £150 on packs :oops: got a bit obsessed with them a while back when off sick.

Plus I've bought coins for £20 before. You've no idea what this means. Best I've had before this is IF Kevin prince boateng my only other IF
Reckon his price will drop?

Jesus and I thought your reaction on your facebook was bad :eek:

ea sports fifa has just RT'd the pic and ive got loads of people telling me how lucky i am :lol:

Jesus and I thought your reaction on your facebook was bad :eek:

please delete that FB comment, if our lass reads that she'll be putting my balls in UT packs from next week :oops:

Last edited:
karlm14 said:
ea sports fifa has just RT'd the pic and ive got loads of people telling me how lucky i am :lol:

please delete that FB comment, if our lass reads that she'll be putting my balls in UT packs from next week :oops:

Saw the RT just there, you're famous !

karlm14 said:
400k coins atm

:lol::-D

get following then!! ;)

tbf thats the highlight of my twitter career, a RT from someone with 214k followers.

only gained 1 follower from it like

You got owt to say that's worth listening to ? ;)

Saw the RT just there, you're famous !

Thought i recognised his name from somewhere. :lol:

Congrats on the pull!
I've been opening a load of bronze jumbos in the hope of pulling IF Akinfenwa. Had no luck yet like, but you turn a profit with nearly every pack, so it's steady away.

Struggling to sell him :eek: put him up cheapest on the market in the hope he'll sell and I can buy him back next week for half the price. Already got normal Torres and he's good enough!

mackem1979 said:
followed anyhow.

8).

FtmJamie said:
Thought i recognised his name from somewhere. :lol:

Congrats on the pull!
I've been opening a load of bronze jumbos in the hope of pulling IF Akinfenwa. Had no luck yet like, but you turn a profit with nearly every pack, so it's steady away.

Cheers mate :).

Follow anarl? ;)

Interesting that you make a profit on most bronze packs mind. If its gold you make a loss 90% of the time.

Eeeee. Look at the ticker that's going along the screen as I took the pic. Chelsea - Liverpool.

How spooky :eek: :oops:

Follow anarl? ;)

Interesting that you make a profit on most bronze packs mind. If its gold you make a loss 90% of the time.

Aye go on then.

Easy enough to turn profit with the bronze packs though, shiny contracts, healing cards, some kits/badges, they all sell for 200, squad fitness go for 900-1k.
Generally get around 1k worth of them in a pack, then whatever players you pull. Pull a bronze with 85+ pace and you're looking another 1k, at least.

Only started opening bronze packs after i wasted 15k on a gold jumbo and got no rare players, robbing bassa's! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back