FIFA 12 Ultimate Team - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crook Mackem

Striker
Lost another final last night to a classic shitty refereeing performance.

Some fucker shot, might of been Cisse and then ran into my defender, never a penalty, penalty given.....lost by a goal :mad:

Getting scythed down from behind by a defender in the box just as I'm about to shoot and they always get yellow, never red.

Clear goal scoring opportunity then if not last man, pedant ! :)

Re: FIFA 12 Ultimate Team

Getting scythed down from behind by a defender in the box just as I'm about to shoot and they always get yellow, never red.

Clear goal scoring opportunity then if not last man, pedant ! :)

I seem to be a master of performing the perfect slide tackle, hook the ball away but despite being perfect in every way......a foul always gets given and the red comes out every time. Poor jose enrique has been sent off about 8 or 9 times :lol:

About 3 or 4 times the opposistion has gone clean through from the half way line so I've brought cech charging out. He completely takes the man out, gets none of the ball. Gives away a free kick and no red. It's a bit daft.

I am building a squad with 2 teams at 100 chem. Trying the 3-4-1-2 recommendation off the previous page. Bored of 4 at the back. The 3 of Luiz, Silva, Chilini/Maicon should be enough.

Skillgallon with a Gordon Armstrong type header from just inside the box, from an IF Larsson corner, postage stamped in the top corner, to win a semi final of the advanced cup against an 85/86 rated team last neet.

Went to kip dreaming about that fucker.

f***ing sick of playing ***** that do nothing but have 3 quick forwards and play the ball over the top to them.

f***ing sick of playing ***** that do nothing but have 3 quick forwards and play the ball over the top to them.
Well have a quick defence and don't play all out attack. I have played against Ronaldo, Robben and Messi. Not once did I get done like that.

f***ing sick of every pass being intercepted and one twos being played off my defenders to give them a free run. :evil:

prehab26 said:
Well have a quick defence and don't play all out attack. I have played against Ronaldo, Robben and Messi. Not once did I get done like that.

I've got a prem 11, back 4 are

IF Johnson Ferdinand Terry Cole

Have Luiz, Evra, Sagna, Toure, Komoany, Enrique, Richards all as back up like.

How can I make it better?

Play Richards and Kompany at centre back.

Luiz is the best CB I've used, play him and Richards in the middle

No offence but I f***ing hate anyone who uses Luiz. He's so overrated on the game.

Made a class Serie A team earlier and it played like shit surprise surprise.

This. However Luiz is one of the best CH in the game. Terry and Ferdinand are f***ing gash. No wonder you were getting done over the top all the time.

Not prem but I'm using a CB called Dede rated about 77, not sure who he plays for? But he's quite solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back