Fallout 4

I really don't like how the enemies with stars next to their name magically recover all of their health, so you have you wear them down yet again. Sniped a super mutant and nearly wiped him clean out, but then his health went back to full and I swear his gun got more powerful. His shite little rifle was one-hit killing me.

I really don't like how the enemies with stars next to their name magically recover all of their health, so you have you wear them down yet again. Sniped a super mutant and nearly wiped him clean out, but then his health went back to full and I swear his gun got more powerful. His shite little rifle was one-hit killing me.
Get good and kill him in one headshot.

Get a missile launcher. Managed to take 4 super mutants out with 2 missiles

Is that not a good thing of sorts?

Much like when you use a stimpak and increase your health they do the same. Raiders do it as well. I've had a few where they try to inject health and you shoot them to stop them. I enjoy the different levels of enemies. Also how far are you in the game?

Once you start picking up or building decent weapons they do damage. I use a compensated hardened pistol with about 40 damage up close and does a job. Modified sniper rifle or assault rifle for distant.

That righteous gun is decent you get from paladin danse in all.

This is probably a daft question but do guns do more damage the higher level you are or is it solely the rating of the gun? I thought it was the latter until I killed a super mutant with 4 shots of a 21 damage pistol last night

Here lads what's the crack here like.

Killed a raider with power armour on so I chored his armour pieces. But it wouldn't let me take the power armour skeleton so it wouldn't let me equip it??

Also. Do I need to have a recruitment beacon in every settlement in irder to recruit to that settlement?

Here lads what's the crack here like.

Killed a raider with power armour on so I chored his armour pieces. But it wouldn't let me take the power armour skeleton so it wouldn't let me equip it??

Also. Do I need to have a recruitment beacon in every settlement in irder to recruit to that settlement?

You can't take and store the skeleton. You would have to enter it and fast travel if you wanted to store it at your settlement.

Yes you do.

Aye but I nicked the bits and he was just lay dead in the skeleton. It didn't give me an option to enter it or take it

Ahhh sorry thought you meant there was an empty one.

You can't as far as I'm aware. You'll just have to store the bits until you either have a skeleton at your base or just switch the bits you've picked up with the bits on your current power armour

You can't as far as I'm aware. You'll just have to store the bits until you either have a skeleton at your base or just switch the bits you've picked up with the bits on your current power armour
Ah that's shit then. Never mind. Really getting into this now like.

When you find power armour bits like that if you shoot them till they have zero protection they don't weigh anything which is handy for scavenging

I just built a 3 Industrial water purifiers at Sanctuary, the free purified water it is putting in my workshop deeing wonders for my caps

Back